***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Why they treating Chubb like back up? Got this dude in two leagues :sick:

Ridiculous.

Apparently Browns coaches get fired after taking a Steelers L. Maybe theyll bring up someone who knows how to use a RB like the interim in Washington

^ connor been playing great when healthy but since hes hurt i think hes done for the year as far as me playing him

so salty i started conner tonight and he got me 1 point smh... i hope one of my guys has a career day on sunday but i doubt it

A guy that’s tied with me for a playoff spot started Connor. He also picked up JuJu from FA today (someone dropped him last week) and started him. So yea :pimp:

He also started Rudolph but whatever

Started Steelers defense for the first time all season and they have their worst game against a trash offense. Unreal

After every one of these meaningless 2 yd runs or getting hit in the backfield Chubb is like man this some bull :stoneface:

Thank you Mason Rudolph... for being absolute trash and letting my opponent get an early 17 point lead with the browns ..:smh:

This game was a dud for anyone in fantasy. Chubb with a pedestrian game for an RB1/2. Conner and JuJu did 0. Baker was meh. OBJ did not perform like an WR1/2 (as usual this season) Landry had a decent game but overall it was a weak night for fantasy

Landry has a decent night for me. Left OBJ on the bench. Mayfield has NO CLUE of what he’s doing out there.
Didn’t even see that many targets either

they needto sign someone so he can go back in the slot

satisfied with what he got tho :pimp:

Cannot believe I started Odell. Not to mention I had Conner as well. Double whammy in my work league :smh: .

However, I did verse Conner in my main league where it's a must-win week for me.

Ugh .. I was looking at Ajayi but im just gonna avoid this backfield all together now

Screenshot_20191115-085406_Chrome.jpg

Since Im gonna take Howard out of my flex - who should I replace him with (standard)

RB: R.Jones Drake Sanders McKissic D.Johnson
WR: Chark McLaurin Boyd C.Samuel Crowder Hollywood

Those are my options

Conner really ****ed me over. :smh:

Lowkey this week is must-win too. Currently sitting in the last playoff spot at 5-5 :smh:

Conner really ****ed me over. :smh:

Lowkey this week is must-win too. Currently sitting in the last playoff spot at 5-5 :smh:

****ed me also in my work league, but I did verse him in my main.

Conner was removed from the injury report on Wednesday but appeared nowhere close to full health, a fact he apparently admitted to FOX's Kristina Pink. Why he was A. Active, B. Not listed on the injury report, the Steelers will have to explain.

With Stafford out, I dropped McKissic and grabbed Ballage. Volume should be there but I hope Ballage somehow falls into the endzone during garbage time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom