***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

With Stafford out, I dropped McKissic and grabbed Ballage. Volume should be there but I hope Ballage somehow falls into the endzone during garbage time. :lol:

All the dump offs to mckissic? Mattison & Cook were killing Dallas with those last week

If Montgomery sits would you rather start Pascal vs Jags, Demaryius at ********, Cobb at Lions, Stills at Ravens or Renfrow vs Bengals? 0.5 PPR

I’d go Pascal. Crowder has been solid as of late so doubt Thomas gets many targets. Amari and Gallup should get open downfield against Detroit so dunno how often Cobb gets looks. Renfrow is boom or bust but Raiders gonna be up early against the Bengals so will probably run the ball often second half. Stills was struggling with Fuller out and Fuller is a GTD. If he plays, Stills will barely get any targets

Need some help fellas, playing the first place team and if i can get a W ill be holding that bye spot. Ive got Kittle listed as doubtful and Hollister on a bye. Who should i pick up

0E0FB8DE-4BB5-4A2B-9407-5BC414D0AF7E.png

I’d go rudolph. He has like 3-4 touchdowns the past few weeks, Thielen out, Kirk targets him a lot in the red zone, and they’re playing an offense that will probably hand them the ball back often in the game

Any opinions? :nerd:

I would go Chark, Crowder, and Samuel in that order. Chark getting Foles back so he has a shot at a couple deep passes, Crowder has been consistent past few weeks, and Panthers playing a weak Falcons defense who minus last weeks fluke game have struggled a lot against WRs

I would go Chark, Crowder, and Samuel in that order. Chark getting Foles back so he has a shot at a couple deep passes, Crowder has been consistent past few weeks, and Panthers playing a weak Falcons defense who minus last weeks fluke game have struggled a lot against WRs

Those exact 3 were who i was looking at. Samuel vs my falcons is a good play. We always show up to play the Aints wo im not worried about a defense.

Only concern with chark was Foles coming back and what offensive chemistry will that team have as a whole. Isnt Westbrook the go to for Foles?

Preciate the input.

Those exact 3 were who i was looking at. Samuel vs my falcons is a good play. We always show up to play the Aints wo im not worried about a defense.

Only concern with chark was Foles coming back and what offensive chemistry will that team have as a whole. Isnt Westbrook the go to for Foles?

Preciate the input.

Dede gets a lot of targets but they’re mostly 5-10 yard quick throws.Chark will get more of those 10-25 yard passes so if he can grab 3-4 chunk catches and a TD it’s a solid day

10 team, PPR Keeper league. Have to add 1 RB and drop 1 WR, for hopefully a one week, maybe a two week rental.
Add: Duke Johnson or Kalen Ballage
Drop: T.Y. Hilton, Michael Gallup or Terry McLaurin

10 team, PPR Keeper league. Have to add 1 RB and drop 1 WR, for hopefully a one week, maybe a two week rental.
Add: Duke Johnson or Kalen Ballage
Drop: T.Y. Hilton, Michael Gallup or Terry McLaurin

Why do you need a RB? Is one of your guys injured? Because all 3 of those WR have much better value than either of those RBs

Why do you need a RB? Is one of your guys injured? Because all 3 of those WR have much better value than either of those RBs

Yeah, unfortunately. Carson on a bye, Montgomery being a game time decision for Sunday night is forcing me to pick up a RB. I'm hoping I only need a RB for this week and I'll try to claim whoever I drop, assuming Montgomery will be able to play next week.

Would you guys start Dwelley vs Cardinals over either or both of OJ or Hockenson?

0.5 PPR

Standard scoring ..

Stick with C.Samuel (WR2) or add one of these?

Screenshot_20191117-100958_Fantasy.jpg

Stick with Chark (flex) or go with one of these (+ M.Sanders available)

Screenshot_20191117-101048_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom