***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Am I rolling with Cobb today or James Washington Sunday? Or neither and I scoop A.J. Brown now? full-PPR

Benching Rodgers against the worst defense in football. Y’all on something else.

I get it, and that's why I am hesitant. However, who's to say it doesn't just become an Aaron Jones day again...

Last edited:
Am I rolling with Cobb today or James Washington Sunday? Or neither and I scoop A.J. Brown now? full-PPR

I get it, and that's why I am hesitant. However, who's to say it doesn't just become an Aaron Jones day again...

I would go with Cobb. Dak just throws to whoever is open and that probably isn’t gonna be a hurt Cooper being guarded by Tre White.

And yeah I could see the Packers game being a lot of Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams. But who knows.

Calvin Ridley vs Saints or Robert Woods vs Cardinals?

And which 2 would you start?

Tevin Coleman vs Ravens
Joe Mixon vs Jets
Devin Singletary vs Cowboys
Devonte Freeman vs Saints

Man im torn on leaving Josh Allen in. Dude hasnt let me down all season, im pretty sure im out of the playoff race but at the same time i think i got a slim chance of gettin in

Would you guys go with Goedert or Ryan Griffin at TE this weekend?

Ekeler or Ridley or Benny Snell at the flex?

sick someone took darnold before more on the waiver wire smh

matty ice better step it the **** up this mother ****er
I’m in the same boat. Darnold Was on waivers and scooped him because I have Matty-Ice too and dont think he’ll do good against the Saints. Darnolds Matchup is a no brainer

Vsing Tarik in a must-win scenario. Glad he had a quiet day.

Would you guys go with Goedert or Ryan Griffin at TE this weekend?

Ekeler or Ridley or Benny Snell at the flex?

Griffin & I'd go Snell > Ridley > Ekeler. Truthfully I like Ridley the best of the three but Snell will see volume w/ Conner out.

Should i flex singletary or Fournette?

Im starting Gordon and Chubb - flex options Singletary Fournette or Ekeler oh and OBJ

:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Julio is a game time decision but im benching him anyway in both leagues and using Chark.

1. Less than 100%, 1 wrong tackle and he's out
2. "Fantasy" production hasnt been all that great
3. Lattimore gonna play, he and the Aints out for revenge on my Falcons

Russell Gage was a last second insert into my lineup after I heard the Julio news. I hope that doesn't haunt me because it's in the league where I'm barely hanging onto the 5th seed.

Benched OBJ outta spite, but will probably end up putting him back in at flex for Guice.

Back
Top Bottom