***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

My team is damn good (name value) but now im at the point of who do i play :frown:

QB: Watson
RB: Chubb Fournette Gordon Ekeler Singletary
WR: Thomas Lockett OBJ
TE: Waller Henry

i would def go Gordon because Rivers looks horrible and last game they did everything in their power not to allow him to throw. Chubb also because Baker tweaked his wrist last game so they may lean on the run game a bit more. Thomas is a sure thing. I’d lean Waller because Titans defense is gonna make it tough for Carr to throw deep.

In a great position right now. Someone in my league dropped Hooper when he got injured and I picked him up and held onto him for the last 3 weeks. I still have Jared Cook as my backup TE.

Also have Lamar at QB. If I make it out of the first round this week I’ll have Lamar facing a trash Jets team in the next round :lol:

Not sure what to do with Carson and Penny. Do I start both? Also not sure what to do with Odell SMH.

Leaning Waller over Henry.

In a great position right now. Someone in my league dropped Hooper when he got injured and I picked him up and held onto him for the last 3 weeks. I still have Jared Cook as my backup TE.

Also have Lamar at QB. If I make it out of the first round this week I’ll have Lamar facing a trash Jets team in the next round :lol:
I scooped Hooper in one of my leagues where someone dropped him too. If he’s good to go this week, imma have a hard decision btwn him, Mostert or Shepard for the flex

Well i didnt put in any claims but i git what i wanted.

Not sure what to do with Carson and Penny. Do I start both? Also not sure what to do with Odell SMH.

Leaning Waller over Henry.

Unless your RB situation sucks, id ride Carson because you know he is the #1. If he bombs it then i guess its something you gotta live with. Starting both when you have viable options is risky since we only have 1 game sample size of them both being effective. Not saying it cant pay off but we just dont know.

Im debating with OBJ too. Its between OBJ Lockett & M.Williams

Unless your RB situation sucks, id ride Carson because you know he is the #1. If he bombs it then i guess its something you gotta live with. Starting both when you have viable options is risky since we only have 1 game sample size of them both being effective. Not saying it cant pay off but we just dont know.

Im debating with OBJ too. Its between OBJ Lockett & M.Williams

Two RB/FLEX option lineup (.5 ppr)
Carson, Penny, Jacobs & Conner

Two WR/FLEX option lineup (.5 ppr)
Evans, Odell, Ridley, Metcalf, Deebo & Slayton

Who ya thinking? kicks2024 kicks2024

man i hope conner plays this week... my running backs are weak... i dont want to rely on bo scarbrough and joe mixon smh

Matchup this week. My team is on the left.

0EAB8441-5C24-4112-8802-7428CEE07977.jpeg

Two RB/FLEX option lineup (.5 ppr)
Carson, Penny, Jacobs & Conner

Two WR/FLEX option lineup (.5 ppr)
Evans, Odell, Ridley, Metcalf, Deebo & Slayton

Who ya thinking? kicks2024 kicks2024

Oh yeah def Carson Penny w/Jacobs

Evans ummmm Metcalf & flip coin Deebo/Ridley

man i hope conner plays this week... my running backs are weak... i dont want to rely on bo scarbrough and joe mixon smh

Id rather use the other guys. Conner likely to get 10 carries first half and be in the tent never see the field again

DaNnY diMes doubtful for Monday. Eli back.

I think it's a bigger game for Saquon, and a clear down game for the receivers.

DaNnY diMes doubtful for Monday. Eli back.

I think it's a bigger game for Saquon, and a clear down game for the receivers.

I would actually think Eli would come out slinging against the Eagles in one of if not his last start ever. But it also may be a rainy messy game so who knows.

need 3 rbs to start for playoffs ppr league:

josh jacobs vs ten
devin singletary vs baltimore
derrius guice vs gb
rashad penny vs rams

what's truly nuts is how similar his numbers are to last year aside from touchdowns. First, everyone needs to stop playing stupid leagues that give large bonuses for 100 yards rushing/receiving cus a guy can hit 198 yards from scrimmage without hitting either of those and that's a fantastic game. But whatever, I digress. His per game numbers:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Kamara[/TH]
[TH]Rushing attempts[/TH]
[TH]Rushing yards[/TH]
[TH]Targets[/TH]
[TH]Receptions[/TH]
[TH]Receiving Yards[/TH]
[TH]Total yards[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2018[/TD]
[TD]12.9[/TD]
[TD]58.9[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]5.4[/TD]
[TD]47.3[/TD]
[TD]106.2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2019[/TD]
[TD]12.5[/TD]
[TD]58.7[/TD]
[TD]7.6[/TD]
[TD]6.4[/TD]
[TD]44.4[/TD]
[TD]103.1[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
So in PPR he's actually scoring more non touchdown points per game at 16.7 vs 16 last year.

The massive difference in his performance is of course touchdowns. He scored 18 total last year, one every 15.27 touches. In 2017 he scored one every 15.46 touches. In 2019 he has scored 2, or one every 94.5 touches. That is some truly insane regression, so insane he has to bounce back at some point right? His usage is the same, Idk about advanced opportunities like goal line rushes and stuff, but he is an elite talent who should score a lot. The saints just aren't getting a lot of rushing touchdowns and their total offense is down, though passing offense is about the same so really it's just the rushing that's been suffering. They're winning with their defense a lot of weeks.

So this is for some perspective, if kamara was scoring TDs at the same rate per touch as last year he would have a little over 12 tds, which in ppr would kick him up to 23.96 points per game, which would be second, a full point ahead of Dalvin Cook.

It's been a bad year for him for sure, but I think he bounces back big time next season (assuming the saints QB is still good, as Brees could retire and Teddy B will be a free agent) and I for one would still draft him at worst 4th overall again behind CMC, Cook and Zeke, and possibly ahead of Zeke. I would definitely take him ahead of Chubb, Fournette and Barkley. This is basically Kamara's floor.

how bad I wish Kamara could score touchdowns, I hope he gets it going next week when I need it most :smh:

need 3 rbs to start for playoffs ppr league:

josh jacobs vs ten
devin singletary vs baltimore
derrius guice vs gb
rashad penny vs rams
Flip a coin between Devin and Rashad.

I got no choice but to play Lockett. FML. Got him and D. Moore as my two wideouts. Got Robert Woods in the flex. Unless I sub in Fitzgerald or Fuller.

Dak vs Bears or Fitzmagic vs Jets this week?

Daks only had two bad games fantasy wise this year but Fitz put up 31 last time against the Jets

Got to fill my second flex with one of the 4...aj brown, McCoy, Anthony Miller or Hollywood...Ppr league

Should I be ballsy enough to start Fitzpatrick at Jets with no Jamal Adams over Brady vs Chiefs, Goff vs Seahawks and Baker vs Bengals?

Last edited:
In play offs in my family league.... barely hanging on at my work league with a 3 game losing streak with a 7-6 record smh.... and secured a bye in the NT league with the 1st seed

Should I be ballsy enough to start Fitzpatrick at Jets with no Jamal Adams over Brady vs Chiefs, Goff vs Seahawks and Baker vs Bengals?

I say be ballsy :nerd:

Brady off his game (real life & fantasy)
Goff is Goff
Baker has his hand issue

I say be ballsy :nerd:

Brady off his game (real life & fantasy)
Goff is Goff
Baker has his hand issue

Yeah that’s kinda my thinking, but I would think Brady should be good for at least a couple TD’s vs the Chiefs. Also, I’d have to drop Brady to pick up Fitz and with him playing the Bengals next week and my possible person I’m playing being a Patriots fan and not having a great QB situation he’d definitely scoop him.

Back
Top Bottom