Who should be my starting rb and flex
At the moment these two
Nick Chubb
James white

But feel like lindsay over white

Phillip Lindsay
Sony michel

i'd say chubb and lindsay

im leaning towards benching josh jacobs since he revealed that hes been playing with a fractured shoulder. im leaning towards starting guice vs packers or rashad penny vs rams? ppr league

need a starting qb ppr league:

jared goff vs seattle

or

ryan fitzpatrick vs ny jets

Last edited:
Been streaming TEs all year. Started off with Njoku.

First round bye and have Njoku again. Hoping he gets back to himself this week then has a matchup with the best TE matchup next week with Arizona.

Can’t decide who start at my WR3 between Fuller or Metcalf. They’re saying Metcalf might have Ramsey covering him which would immediately make him a bench but other sources saying he’d likely cover Lockett even if he’s banged up.
Fuller has a lower floor than Metcalf but with Chris Harris covering Nuk, Fuller could have a field day with the rest of the weak secondary.

How we looking for the 1st round? (standard)

PhotoGrid_1575757172124.jpg

Can’t decide who start at my WR3 between Fuller or Metcalf. They’re saying Metcalf might have Ramsey covering him which would immediately make him a bench but other sources saying he’d likely cover Lockett even if he’s banged up.
Fuller has a lower floor than Metcalf but with Chris Harris covering Nuk, Fuller could have a field day with the rest of the weak secondary.

DK.
Fuller is too boom or bust and add in the fact he’s hurt. If he plays you risk him not even finishing the 1st quarter.

Alright gotta question.....

This dude that’s a complete douche every single year had gotten my trade vetoed in this league a few weeks ago, re-named his team Mr. Veto to further be a douche then didn’t make the playoffs while I did..I dropped my kicker earlier this week to pick up Packers D and was gonna wait til Sunday morning to drop somebody for a kicker but knew that dude was gonna be as big a douche as possible and drop probably his whole bench for kickers while I have zero waiver dollars left so I put in a few claims for kickers...he picked up not one but two kickers today when claims went through. Thankfully my claim for Bailey went through at least. We do not have a consolidation bracket or any punishment for last place or anything like that so that has nothing to do with it.

So here’s my thing...I told the commish of the league before playoffs started he needed to lock all non-playoff teams from waivers before Week 14 and dude said he didn’t wanna do it “because we haven’t done it before in 10 years of having the league.” My opponent only has McCoy and RoJo as his options for his RB2 tomorrow....should I tell my boy in the league that’s out of playoffs to pick up Bilal Powell since he has more auction dollars left to outbid everyone?

Side note - I truly hate this league because I know these dudes from high school and they all start dumb *** fantasy football drama in this league every year so I honestly just wanna win again this year to make it back to back championships and just peace out.

Yes I know this is a long read for Niketalk :lol:

Advice needed, who to start in flex for .5ppr
Robbie Anderson
Bilal Powell
Lesean McCoy
Jamaal Williams (but I’m already starting Aaron Jones as my RB)

Alright gotta question.....

This dude that’s a complete douche every single year had gotten my trade vetoed in this league a few weeks ago, re-named his team Mr. Veto to further be a douche then didn’t make the playoffs while I did..I dropped my kicker earlier this week to pick up Packers D and was gonna wait til Sunday morning to drop somebody for a kicker but knew that dude was gonna be as big a douche as possible and drop probably his whole bench for kickers while I have zero waiver dollars left so I put in a few claims for kickers...he picked up not one but two kickers today when claims went through. Thankfully my claim for Bailey went through at least. We do not have a consolidation bracket or any punishment for last place or anything like that so that has nothing to do with it.

So here’s my thing...I told the commish of the league before playoffs started he needed to lock all non-playoff teams from waivers before Week 14 and dude said he didn’t wanna do it “because we haven’t done it before in 10 years of having the league.” My opponent only has McCoy and RoJo as his options for his RB2 tomorrow....should I tell my boy in the league that’s out of playoffs to pick up Bilal Powell since he has more auction dollars left to outbid everyone?

Side note - I truly hate this league because I know these dudes from high school and they all start dumb *** fantasy football drama in this league every year so I honestly just wanna win again this year to make it back to back championships and just peace out.

Yes I know this is a long read for Niketalk :lol:

Call your boy .. fair game 🤷🏾‍♂️

Had to pickup Bilal Powell just in case Josh Jacobs is out. RB2. Smh

Raiders have a 4:25 game vs an early game for the Jets so I have to make a choice early

Brady vs Chiefs or Baker vs Bengals today?

Baker had 548 yards passing and 7 TD’s in two games vs the Bengals last year. Actually helped me win a championship last year Week 16 vs Bengals.

Need help in the Flex spot:

RB-Singletary vs Ravens
WR-James Washington @ Cardinals
WR-Pascal @ Bucs

need to pick one. Thanks

Everybody being so meh about Baker this week has me being skeptical about playing him over Brady. Should be the logical choice I would think though.

Had to pickup Bilal Powell just in case Josh Jacobs is out. RB2. Smh

Raiders have a 4:25 game vs an early game for the Jets so I have to make a choice early
I’m a raiders fan and I’m benching Jacobs in 3 leagues. Starting Rt out I just don’t see how Jacobs can have a good day. If we lose today I can see them shutting him down for season.

Back
Top Bottom