***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Man, my opponent picked up Washington over me. FML.

If it helps you sleep at night I picked him up in this league where my whole team seems to be going on IR over the past few weeks. So prayers to DeAndre Washington during this week’s game.

mannnn semi-finals week and I have some TOUGH decisions...anybody wanna shed some light?? Any obvious decisions here besides Michael Thomas??

1576089693539.png

If it helps you sleep at night I picked him up in this league where my whole team seems to be going on IR over the past few weeks. So prayers to DeAndre Washington during this week’s game.
Jacobs cleared! He should be able to eat against JAX.

Somehow snagged Mostert off waivers :lol:

Throwing him into my flex spot over Boyd and Hunter Henry but I’m not sure yet. I know he’ll eat against the Falcons but I feel like this could be a Tevin Coleman revenge game.

Really dont want to play Mixon against the Pats with it being such a crucial week

David Montgomery @ GB
Carlos Hyde @ TEN
Mostert vs ATL

Only issue with Mostert is that i am starting Kittle and the Niners D/ST so id be really banking on the Niners to have a great game or else I will likely be taking an L

what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Full PPR, pick one

Mostert vs Falcons
Drake vs Browns
D. Washington vs Jags

also, if Mark Andrews plays, would you all start him or play Higbee?

Full PPR, pick one

Mostert vs Falcons
Drake vs Browns
D. Washington vs Jags

also, if Mark Andrews plays, would you all start him or play Higbee?

I have Andrews and i'm sitting him in favor of Noah Fant....Lamar being banged up and TNF...i'm uneasy about Andrews in a big way

Ok guys need some help. I need to chose 3 in a full point PPR league:

Keenan Allen vs Minnesota
Julio vs San Fran without Sherman
Kupp vs Dallas
Will Fuller vs Tennessee

Im playing the guy who has Watson at QB so im leaning Allen, Julio, and Fuller but dont know if im overthinking it. Kupp's recent snap rate has me worried.

Man I really wanna ride with my boy lamjack considering he got me here to this point. But if they’re up by 3 tuddies at half, I don’t see why harbaugh wouldn’t pull him. Would starting jimmy g against a bad atl pass defense be stupid?

Man I really wanna ride with my boy lamjack considering he got me here to this point. But if they’re up by 3 tuddies at half, I don’t see why harbaugh wouldn’t pull him. Would starting jimmy g against a bad atl pass defense be stupid?

Start Lamar. He has the highest floor and ceiling or probably any QB in fantasy history.

Kupp vs Dallas
Will Fuller vs Tennessee

Im playing the guy who has Watson at QB so im leaning Allen, Julio, and Fuller but dont know if im overthinking it. Kupp's recent snap rate has me worried.
I have Fuller in a league. He’s had like two big games all season. Wouldn’t trust him for the playoffs. I mean, he’s capable of going off. How much risk you willing to take.

Kupp vs Dallas
Will Fuller vs Tennessee

Hell no. Go with Kupp. Cowboys suck defending both the slot and TE’s. Even though Kupp didn’t play as much last game he still ended up with a TD and like 15 points.

Lamar or Deshaun standard?

leaning towards Lamar but I don’t think he’s going the whole game

My opponent this week has Lamar. Hoping they go up big with a couple Ingram TD’s and he sits to rest up.

Conflicted between Matty Christ and Jimmy G. Could be a shootout, our D is horrible, and just lost Ridley. Think Jimmy G has a repeat performance of last week?

Back
Top Bottom