***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

So how bad is freeman going to be for the rest of the year? Should I consider him for flex or just bench him?

Hey how do u think the Bears RB situation will play out week 2? U think Montgomery will get more touches?

I really think Nagy realizes he called a **** game plan. I feel for everyone who had Montgomery first game starting cause the play discrepancy was inexcusable

53 drop backs to throw 15 total rushes (3 from QB) in a 4 point game.

I def think Nagy will get more touches for Montgomery, and quiet frankly he should, he's the best RB on the team already and you seen what Josh Jacobs did to Oakland yesterday

I really think Nagy realizes he called a **** game plan. I feel for everyone who had Montgomery first game starting cause the play discrepancy was inexcusable

53 drop backs to throw 15 total rushes (3 from QB) in a 4 point game.

I def think Nagy will get more touches for Montgomery, and quiet frankly he should, he's the best RB on the team already and you seen what Josh Jacobs did to Oakland yesterday
He was clearly their best runner. I was looking at the snap shares % and Montgomery only had 38%. Cohen 70% and Davis 56%.

I also have Jacobs and might have to start him at flex based off his 74% snap shares. Pretty good flex situation to have :lol:

Drop Justin Jackson for Malcolm Brown? I have both Ekeler and Gurley but ain’t gonna cuff both.
My other RBs are Mack, Jacobs, Latavius.
We only have 4 bench spots to make decision matters worse

Is AP or Chris Thompson taking over while Guice is hurt? Guessing AP

It will be the same usage as the first game. Guice got the early down work and Thompson got the passing work. So AP if you are in a standard league, Chris Thompson in PPR

Drop Justin Jackson for Malcolm Brown? I have both Ekeler and Gurley but ain’t gonna cuff both.

I would. I think brown has better season long value. If Gordon comes back week 6-8 like they are talking then Jackson is worthless

He was clearly their best runner. I was looking at the snap shares % and Montgomery only had 38%. Cohen 70% and Davis 56%.

I also have Jacobs and might have to start him at flex based off his 74% snap shares. Pretty good flex situation to have :lol:

Yeah... Davis and Montgomery #'s should be swapped

Is AP or Chris Thompson taking over while Guice is hurt? Guessing AP

Same as last year (before Thompson injury) .. AP early work and Thompson as passing guy. Skins suck though so may find themselves in more passing situations.

So how bad is freeman going to be for the rest of the year? Should I consider him for flex or just bench him?

Freeman im assuming Devonta, he'll be fine we arent gonna look like that again. Might take a cpl weeks but thats as low as it gets

With your depth you honestly dont need the handcuff but if youre gonna then def Brown over Jackson.

Who would you value more in a keeper league (one year max): Deebo Samuel or DaeSean Hamilton?

I like the appeal of Hamilton with Sanders potentially gone next year, but he's never really impressed me.

I was getting clowned all week for my high *** draft this season but I still ended up putting up 148 pts and leading the league this week :lol:

I need a second RB bad, though. Who are you guys looking at in the waiver wire?

I was getting clowned all week for my high *** draft this season but I still ended up putting up 148 pts and leading the league this week :lol:

I need a second RB bad, though. Who are you guys looking at in the waiver wire?

gio bernard, chris thompson, malcolm brown

Reactions: HIM
how much faab for hockenson?

i already have njoku and herndon on ice.

can’t flex a TE either

Back
Top Bottom