***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

73327ECF-F601-4FFA-8FEF-A8601DBDFBFF.jpeg

Standard league trade offer. Leaning no.

Yikes.

Some guy was sending me ridiculous offers for Brown after the blowup with Mayock. Waiver wire type players. I just ignored it.

Then he got released and signed with the Pats and I started cursing him out and gloating. Welp.

It's old news. Girl accused him after he signed his last contract. Emails that leaked seem to indicate she was trying to play him, don't think it ends up going anywhere.

Work league commish still hasn't adjusted our waivers to FAAB since moving from ESPN to Yahoo :smh: hoping I can snag Hollywood this way if that's the case.

Do we think Hardman is worth grabbing yet?

So my RB group is weak, got first pick on waivers so dropping Henderson for AP. But wondering if I should drop another player to pick up Hockenson since he is on waivers. Feel pretty comfortable with my WR core but thinking about dropping Anderson or Kirk. Thoughts and opinions?

Need to pick up some guys with potential trade value moving forward possibly.

Also Mostert is available as well as Malcom Brown. And DJax. Not sure if I should be looking at aiming for them at this point. Draft was an auction too, didn't spend early which kind of bit me in the *** for running backs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190910-210743__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-210743__01.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20190910-210731__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-210731__01.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 3
1st in waivers ... i dont feel like theirs a player thats a "must have" worth losing my spot? What yall think? Guess I could use some RB depth

PhotoGrid_1568118966646.jpg

Available players:
QB - Lamar
RB - AP, Singletary, R.Jones, Mostert, Gio, M.Brown
WR - Fuller, Gallup, Tyrell, McLaurin, Metcalf, J.Brown, Hardman
TE - Waller, Hockenson

Do i prioritize Waller or M.Brown

Really dont want to give up that #1 spot but Waller > Njoku and Brown is a must with owning Gurley

Thinking Waller and taking my chances on adding a RB from FA afterwards

My .2 cents but some of y’all overreacting in dropping or trading away players that have a bad week, especially in week 1

Yes, fantasy is making sure you are aggressive on the waivers and trying to strike deals that improve your team but you can’t make that assessment after week 1. some of these players that start off slow will end up winning your league for you, if you’re patient enough.

I agree i dont like trading this early unless im robbing someone in the trade

As for add/drops im looking at a bench replacement id prob never use to swapped for a potential starter

Should i drop justin jackson for john ross.
Shoulf i also drop one of thos rbs for mattison to handcuff cook?

Current rbs. Cook, mack, breida, Montgomery, sanders,

Current wrs: julio, diggs, westbrook, hollywood, sutton.

Last edited:
Locked up the waivers I wanted for all my leagues

Also debating dropping Justin Jackson for Ross in my main league. I got the RB depth, need bolstering for my WRs

Was able to grab Hardman for $4 in my FAAB league. Need him to slot right into the Tyreek role :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom