***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

That's what I'm thinking but their receiving talent is loaded. Shootout always a possibility, but I'll just hope that it's a typical Thursday night stinker :lol:.

I was just about to ask who to start: Winston at Carolina or Carr vs KC. Both games look to be high scoring by the over/under, but I'm really leaning Carr since he's done well against KC in the past. Winston, not so well against Carolina...

Any help/thoughts would be appreciated :smile:

Who should I flex Standard:

C.Carson
R.Woods
K.Golladay

I’m leaning Carson, but have this itch that Woods is going to show up.

This will be the game Jameis goes insane (they lose) but he sort of looks like the QB they wanted .. hype train builds and he goes back to usual Jameis

Doubt it but with him its possible :smh:

What’re we doing with Penny? Malcom brown is still sitting there in the FA pool.

I’ve got Bell, Carson and Aaron Jones as my main guys.

Drop penny for brown?

That's what I'm thinking but their receiving talent is loaded. Shootout always a possibility, but I'll just hope that it's a typical Thursday night stinker :lol:.

I have Howard in one league and Evans in another :smh: .

At some point im going to have to drop someone for a kicker. Didnt need to last week because i was getting beat so bad it wouldnt have mattered (no IR slot)

Screenshot_20190912-122301_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

What’re we doing with Penny? Malcom brown is still sitting there in the FA pool.

I’ve got Bell, Carson and Aaron Jones as my main guys.

Drop penny for brown?

I mos def would

At some point im going to have to drop someone for a kicker. Didnt need to last week because i was getting beat so bad it wouldnt have mattered (no IR slot)

Screenshot_20190912-122301_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

How about find someone who would trade his kicker plus a player for one or two of your guys? Bolster up both teams, drop no one to the waivers

If guy getting Graham needs TE depth then the Jimmy Graham side wins. He’s not great but solid BYE week player. And I think Fournette will put up similar numbers to Carson with Foles out. It’ll be run plays and short passes all game which is perfect for Fournette

Last edited:
I would be getting Fournette/Diggs/Graham....I had Hunter Henry...pick up Andrews and Hockenson this morning

Thinking about pulling the trigger, but my luck would be that Fournette gets injured again

I would be getting Fournette/Diggs/Graham....I had Hunter Henry...pick up Andrews and Hockenson this morning

Thinking about pulling the trigger, but my luck would be that Fournette gets injured again

Andrews is gonna finish the season a top 10 fantasy TE and Hockenson can potentially do the same so Graham is irrelevant. I personally like Diggs from a talent perspective over Moore but fantasy wise Moore will put up similar production to Diggs. So it’s really a wash. I’d lean Carson in the RB department because his offense has more potential to score than the Jags with a rookie Qb

Damn that’s really tough. If the league doesn’t put Brown on the exempt list you’d have a stacked WR group of Davante and AB. However, it’s def a major risk but you already have 2 RB that put up the same or higher production as the ones you’re losing and Sanders could be a bigger part of the Eagles offense going forward. I think I’d personally pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom