***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Bruh

I was beating this dude by 60 points at halftime...he had Julio and Wentz playing and I had Miles Sanders.

Sanders scored maybe a point the rest of the game and now I’m only up 20 heading into MNF and he has Bell and I don’t have anyone....

if it makes you feel any better i had miles and he had julio only i was up .10 before that 4th and 3 to the house.

also i decided i’m not doing fantasy next year.

Think I’m gonna gonna win and lose one this week.

Anything worse than being the second highest scoring team of the week and losing to the highest scoring team? I would have beat any other team.

Literally was tied, but lost 0.1 point on the Matt Ryan kneel down to end the game and lose :stoneface:

Kamara and Cook :smh:

Gonna suck without brees if he’s out

Brees is 100% out for at least a month, probably longer. Kamara should be fine since they’re obviously gonna lean heavy on the run game but Michael Thomas’s value definitely drops a good amount.

I need 26 points from Le'Veon Bell to be 2-0 in my money league. He got 29 points last game so I somewhat trust him to deliver especially with the starting QB being out. Jets might really have to rely on that run game.

Brutal weekend, lost all of my matchups and none were close :lol: :smh:.

Work league, I have the below trade in place this morning:

I receive: AR12
I trade away: ARob & Breida
Context: Other team was auto-drafted and so he ended up with both Rodgers AND Brady. I have Big Ben and injury or not, I'm over him already. I could just hit the waivers for someone like Josh Allen, Jimmy GQ or even now Teddy Two-Gloves, but I have some trade pieces on my bench so why not move some? This same league I have Conner who is hurt as well, but I'll slide Jacobs into RB2 if he misses time and then flex Ridley.

Thoughts? It's a two-WR lineup .5 ppr 12 teams. I think it's a no-brainer trade for me.

I don't have any steelers players but that's tough. I think JuJu and Conner will be okay though, their schedule isn't too difficult. Only got the Ravens twice and the Rams. Every other game they should be competing.

Last edited:
need to drop big ben since he's my backup qb to goff

need a backup qb and these are available:

josh allen
case keenum
kirk cousins
jacoby brissett
jimmy g
marcus mariotta

leaning towards either jacoby or josh allen

Legit was in striking range down like 14 with OBJ going tonight.

Then Julio had to do that on 4th & 3 to me.. smfh... need 34 to win now :smh:

I don't have any steelers players but that's tough. I think JuJu and Conner will be okay though, their schedule isn't too difficult. Only got the Ravens twice and the Rams. Every other game they should be competing.
Conner is hurt too

What yall think? I like it and can live without Tyreek but thinking of countering with Lockett instead of Ingram since I have all these RBs already

Screenshot_20190916-123147_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
PhotoGrid_1568658823011.jpg

I'm not a believer in carrying two TE's but as a Howard owner, should I consider trying to grab Jarwin, or dare I say Witten?

Keeper League 0.5 ppr

Lookin to trade away Kelce, i also have Andrews who i plan to keep for cheap next yr

Is Kelce alone worth Carson and Tevin Coleman?

Back
Top Bottom