***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

What yall think? I like it and can live without Tyreek but thinking of countering with Lockett instead of Ingram since I have all these RBs already

PhotoGrid_1568658823011.jpg

Trade offered:
His Watson Tyrell & Ingram
For
My Tyreek & AJones

Going to counter with:
Watson Ingram Lockett
For
Tyreek AJones

Pull trigger on this .. im now 0-2 cant wait around for Tyreek, need a damn QB and some WR help.

QB: Watson
RB: Carson Ingram Michel DMont Singletary Sanders(dropping)
WR: Julio Lockett Jeffery (pick up McLaurin)
TE: Waller
stream K/Def

2-0 in one league
starting 0-1 in my money league, lol all because of Drew Brees
3rd on the waiver wire and I noticed Goff is available, and it's a 10 team league, hoping he falls to me.

So am I the only one in here that thought they took an L for like 20 minutes tonight because ESPN fantasy randomly credited Leveon with having 111 yards rushing before finally fixing it after the game :lol:

Gonna go 2-0 in both leagues.

Thought I was toast in one league but won by less than three points because Landry didn’t go off. Lol. I’ll take it.

So am I the only one in here that thought they took an L for like 20 minutes tonight because ESPN fantasy randomly credited Leveon with having 111 yards rushing before finally fixing it after the game :lol:

Oh sh** ... when he fumbled i was like yes thats what i needed i went and che ked and saw the 111 then i was like wtf how when i didnt think he did that good tonight. I just accepted my L and lost by 7

Checked just now ugh still lost but by 2 now

0-3 this week

Work: 0-2
$$: 1-1
$$$: 0-2

I think my streak of top 3 is coming to an end :frown:

need a RB in a bad way

Currently have Deshaun Watson and Lamar Jackson

would you dump one for Dalvin Cook?

need a RB in a bad way

I’m just gonna guess this is your first time playing fantasy football. Dalvin Cook is averaging 29 PPG on 23 touches per game and nobody is trading him or any top RB for a QB.

i got a tough match up heading into week 3

both 2-0 hes ranked #1 and i am ranked #3

need a mixon breakout game or something

got waiver #2 this week gonna put clement in the IR for now (prolly miss 2 games but useless on my team anyway), to pick up Chark jr or beasley just to have on the roster

Any Yahoo commissioners out there? My work league commish needs a hand.

TLDR; we moved to Yahoo from ESPN, and settings were never updated to have waivers run as FAAB. Commish never fixed it for Week 1, and still doesn't know how. He said when he attempts to change, he's prompted a "this is not a league setting that can be changed".

Does anyone know the fix?

I had Big Ben and Drew Brees on my team. I hate to waste a #1 waiver priority on Jimmy G, but I think I have to :smh:

Got someone in a league with that same issue. Gonna see if can bait a trade

In the need of a RB BAD and was offered this trade. Pull the trigger? I'm the Thielen owner

Screenshot_20190916-194333_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Who are your others WR. Id take it if you have at least 1 other good WR

need a RB in a bad way

If someone is willing to do that then hurry up and trade them doesnt matter which one

Last year I nearly one the league with a RB heavy roster (Kamara, Carson, Mixon, Mack)

This year I have a feeling it's going to play out WR heavy just due to RB availability and Duke not panning out. Current roster:

RB: Saquon, Jacobs, Duke Johnson, Mostert, Malcolm Brown
WR: Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, John Ross, A-Rob, Curtis Samuel

should i keep mixon and howard as starters or bench them? havent really gotten much from the rb and te position... also someone wants my new england defense... but i feel like keeping them and not trading... or should i at least take offers?

Got someone in a league with that same issue. Gonna see if can bait a trade

Would you use a #1 waiver on Jimmy G if you were in that situation. I was going to try and see if I can pick him up after waivers go through, but if he gets picked up I’ll be **** out of luck with a QB. Only thing going for me is it’s a 10 team league, so the only people I’m worried about grabbing him is a Phillip Rivers owner and a Cam Newton owner.

I’m already 0-2 in this league so I think I have to at this point.

Back
Top Bottom