***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

New year, new thread. Only right I commandeer this ship like Oliver Hazard Perry. It's campeon SZN. If you know, you know. Let's get this bread :pimp:. Gonna post nuggets as we near the season.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

In PPR formats, I'm only taking Saquon, Zeke, CMC and Kamara over David Johnson. No question Johnson was a bust last year, a lot of people took him in the top 3. McCoy and Leftwich to a lesser extent, didn't know how to properly utilize him. Pocket Ks in AZ gonna feed Johnson the rock, with numbers closer to 2016, which would certainly merit a top-10 selection.

Lost in the championship last year only because Antonio brown went super sayian. Ppr. Went zero rb. Looking to do the same again. Who are the backs we need to target?

Lost in the championship last year only because Antonio brown went super sayian. Ppr. Went zero rb. Looking to do the same again. Who are the backs we need to target?

been going zero RB for the past 3 seasons, looking for some advice on this as well

Got you, bro. Looking out for Chris Carson, Kerryon Johnson, Lindsay, Guice, Montgomery, Miles Sanders, White or Michel (depending which format you play; White for you, since you play PPR), Drake, Tarik Cohen, Penny, Henderson, Ekeler (especially if Gordon gets traded, which I believe he will), Ballage, Hines, Duke Johnson, Dion Lewis, Chris Thompson, Breida, Jamaal Williams.

I've seen a lot of fantasy 'experts' slotting Kyler Murray from #12 to #14 and lower in their QB rankings. Partially because of KK, he's going to finish at least top 10, if not top 8 at the position. Dak and Goff over Kyler? Nah, not for me.

No interest in kyler Murray. Let someone else overreach for him. Retiree have broadway baker on the backend.

What's the difference between David Johnson's situation last season & Saquon Barkley's this season?

Would y’all keep Tarik Cohen as a 12th round pick or keep Mike Evans as a 3rd round pick.

I’m keeping Davante and Hopkins as 1st and 2nd round picks.

I’m leaning keeping Evans but every single year I have loaded WR’s but no RB’s is my downfall.

Would y’all keep Tarik Cohen as a 12th round pick or keep Mike Evans as a 3rd round pick.

I’m keeping Davante and Hopkins as 1st and 2nd round picks.

I’m leaning keeping Evans but every single year I have loaded WR’s but no RB’s is my downfall.

Adding Evans to form that trio would be strong, but I may lean Tarik at his round value. PPR?

Yeah PPR.

The thing is Adams and Hopkins is already great and there’s a number of WR’s out there. The problem is the valuable RB’s are already being kept and the rest go fast and then they’re just gone. So I could get good value on Tarik and use the 3rd pick on one of the few remaining RB’s instead of a 3rd WR in Evans.

But I also read Arians is looking to throw the ball plenty this year and could be a huge year for Evans.

I should also mention I could keep Kerryon Johnson for a 7th round pick.

Last edited:
Yeah PPR.

The thing is Adams and Hopkins is already great and there’s a number of WR’s out there. The problem is the valuable RB’s are already being kept and the rest go fast and then they’re just gone. So I could get good value on Tarik and use the 3rd pick on one of the few remaining RB’s instead of a 3rd WR in Evans.

But I also read Arians is looking to throw the ball plenty this year and could be a huge year for Evans.

I hear ya all on fronts. I think I'd keep Kerryon R7 for sure. In PPR format at least you know Tarik will get his share of targets. It really just falls on if you want to build through WR & have a top of your league trio or decent-to-solid RB core. What RB's do you anticipate being available to draft after keepers are locked in?

Gun to my head, I'd probably keep Evans but I'm a sucker for WR talent, even though I know how valuable a good RB is :lol: .

Yeah PPR.

I'm keeping Kerryon instead. As great as a value as Tarik is, who the hell knows what his role is going to be. He will still obviously get snaps, but I think a majority of his snaps last year were due to a lack of trust in Howard more than confidence in Cohen. Kerryon is a true three down back who could very well be a RB1.

I hear ya all on fronts. I think I'd keep Kerryon R7 for sure. In PPR format at least you know Tarik will get his share of targets. It really just falls on if you want to build through WR & have a top of your league trio or decent-to-solid RB core. What RB's do you anticipate being available to draft after keepers are locked in?

Gun to my head, I'd probably keep Evans but I'm a sucker for WR talent, even though I know how valuable a good RB is :lol: .

Maybe like Linsday, Ingram, Mack, James White, posssibly David Johnson and James Connor but I likely wouldn’t have the opportunity to take them if they’re let go. Devonta Freeman gonna have a bounce back year? Could be a realistic good look.

There’s a few teams running a damn monopoly on RB’s lol. Best chance every time is to snag a rookie to come up.

And I hear ya I’ve been stacking my top 3 WR’s forever and it just hasn’t worked out. The RB struggle every year screws me.

We get 3 keepers and I think I want to change my philosophy to keeping 2 WR’s and 1 RB if I get the opportunity to snag someone who’s worth it.

Last edited:
Will heavily consider Kerryon junglejim junglejim . I was a big fan of him last year. Especially with Cohen splitting time with David Montgomery. Who id love to snag if I can maybe 4th or 5th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom