***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

In a 14 man league and me bing the 7th pick, what rounds would drafting David Montgomery and Lamar Jackson be good value???

In a 14 man league and me bing the 7th pick, what rounds would drafting David Montgomery and Lamar Jackson be good value???

Probably your third rounder to be safe for Montgomery. Lamar Jackson idk...he’s not even getting drafted in 12 man leagues til real late if at all.

lamar jackson is a late round flier and that’s only depending on your qb settings

if your league rewards running qbs he’s worth it.

in a 6td -1int league i’m not touching him. there’s too many points in the air you’re leaving on the table for him

Staying far & away from DJ in early rounds. Don’t think he’ll return even close to his value at his ADP and he was very average last year.

I know the offense is going to be entirely different with Kingsbury & KM but still don’t trust DJ at all

What’s the feel for Golladay?

Don’t think I could draft him in the 4th rd but that’s seems to be his ADP

Staying far & away from DJ in early rounds. Don’t think he’ll return even close to his value at his ADP and he was very average last year.

I know the offense is going to be entirely different with Kingsbury & KM but still don’t trust DJ at all

DJ was in an absolute completely trash offense last year with terrible QB and OL play and a terrible rookie coach that got canned and still finished top 10 at his position.

The Cardinals are trying to run an offense where they’ll run more plays than basically everybody and pass to the RB a ton. He has everything set up to have a big bounceback year and finish top 3 at the position.

DJ was in an absolute completely trash offense last year with terrible QB and OL play and a terrible rookie coach that got canned and still finished top 10 at his position.

The Cardinals are trying to run an offense where they’ll run more plays than basically everybody and pass to the RB a ton. He has everything set up to have a big bounceback year and finish top 3 at the position.

I just don’t think DJ returns value at his ADP and won’t come close to being a top 3 RB this year. I don’t see AZ scoring a ton of points this season.

We shall see though...

In a 0.5 PPR two keeper league would you rather start off your draft like...

RB - Kamara
RB - Montgomery
WR - Tyreek
WR - Godwin
Flex - Kirk

Or

RB - Kamara
RB - Cohen/Guice/Howard/RoJo
WR - Tyreek
WR - Kupp
Flex - Godwin

In a 0.5 PPR two keeper league would you rather start off your draft like...

RB - Kamara
RB - Montgomery
WR - Tyreek
WR - Godwin
Flex - Kirk

Or

RB - Kamara
RB - Cohen/Guice/Howard/RoJo
WR - Tyreek
WR - Kupp
Flex - Godwin

the first one.

i’m avoiding kupp this year. i need to see a full season out of someone right off a major injury before i invest. i’d rather have woods at that price

the first one.

i’m avoiding kupp this year. i need to see a full season out of someone right off a major injury before i invest. i’d rather have woods at that price

Would you take the second outcome over the first if I took Woods instead of Kupp?

I have the 5th pick in a 14 team .5 ppr

Assuming Kamara, CMC, Zeke and Saquon are gone...

I’m thinking I will be able to choose between David Johnson, Bell, Hopkins, Adams, Gurley.....

But I’m starting to gamble on Nick Chubb...

I have a real feeling

Would you take the second outcome over the first if I took Woods instead of Kupp?
Second outcome is better ether way. I can’t put faith in that Arizona offense. You want Kirk as a bench player that’s a good gamble but at the flex with Godwin as your wr2, that’s too much gambling. Especially with tyreek being one chancecletta away from being cut.

Second outcome is better ether way. I can’t put faith in that Arizona offense. You want Kirk as a bench player that’s a good gamble but at the flex with Godwin as your wr2, that’s too much gambling. Especially with tyreek being one chancecletta away from being cut.

That’s how I’ve been leaning but it’s tough cause Montgomery could be a legit league winner and Kirk could put up serious numbers in that Cardinals offense.

I’d also need to pray James White, Coleman, Guice, RoJo, Cohen, etc even make it to me on the way back because of the lack of good RB’s available. Might end up having to take Latavius Murray and just roll with the two Saints RB’s as my starters.

Late to the party but that Luck injury news over the weekend :smh: just when I wanted to target him this year too...

Late to the party but that Luck injury news over the weekend :smh: just when I wanted to target him this year too...

On the flip side you’ll be able to get him possibly a little later now and there’s so many good QB options this year that you can get somebody solid later on as a backup in case he were to miss any time.

On the flip side you’ll be able to get him possibly a little later now and there’s so many good QB options this year that you can get somebody solid later on as a backup in case he were to miss any time.

I'm done playing the risk game on draft night tbh. I did it with Bell last year and stubbornly held onto him.

If anything, a Luck injury can bode well for Mack :nerd: .

I'm done playing the risk game on draft night tbh. I did it with Bell last year and stubbornly held onto him.

If anything, a Luck injury can bode well for Mack :nerd: .

Hell nah that wouldn’t be good for Mack. Then there wouldn’t be as many scoring opportunities for him. I kinda think they’re just on some Embiid steez with Luck now though where they’re just being as cautious as possible with him. Would be surprised if he actually wasn’t playing to start the season.

How do you guys feel about Jameis this year? I think he's going to thrive under Arians. With that said, would you draft him over guys like Brees, Wentz, and Goff?

How do you guys feel about Jameis this year? I think he's going to thrive under Arians. With that said, would you draft him over guys like Brees, Wentz, and Goff?

I dont think anyone’s drafting him over those guys so if you do like Jameis you can afford to wait until the later rounds. Personally if I did draft Jameis it would be as my qb2 with a better qb1 ahead of him. If Jameis pans out early then I’d look to move my other qb to upgrade elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom