***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

651akathepaul 651akathepaul

Yeah, going in to the auction, i wanted to pair up CMC with either Jacobs or DMontgomery

But i was in a draft with half of us being Raiders fans go figure lol

Each team has too much fantasy football inside info

Darwin Thompson, Pollard, etc. all bid up more than they should have lol

651akathepaul 651akathepaul

Yeah, going in to the auction, i wanted to pair up CMC with either Jacobs or DMontgomery

But i was in a draft with half of us being Raiders fans go figure lol

Each team has too much fantasy football inside info

Darwin Thompson, Pollard, etc. all bid up more than they should have lol

:lol: Yep...so it goes...I think I mentioned this yesterday, but I live in the Seattle area and this is a league with a lot of us being childhood friends, so they know I'm a Vikings fans and I know most are Seattle fans, with the exception of my boy who is a Niners fan. You can't sneak any of those players in. My boy bid Cook up on me because he knew I wasn't gonna stop. They thought the same about Diggs and Thielen, but I let them get real high and let them have 'em...just another element...:lol:

If Zeke is still holding out by tomorrow night are you guys taking a chance on him at the 4th pick in a 12 team 0.5 PPR league if Saquon, Kamara and CMC are the first three picks? Or are you going Hopkins, Gurley, Chubb, etc? I’m staying away from DJ.

If Zeke is still holding out by tomorrow night are you guys taking a chance on him at the 4th pick in a 12 team 0.5 PPR league if Saquon, Kamara and CMC are the first three picks? Or are you going Hopkins, Gurley, Chubb, etc? I’m staying away from DJ.
I like Chubb. He will get a lot of work

i’d pass

I'm not taking the chance and I wouldn't take Gurley either. At 4, I'd take Nuk...Need to know what you're getting and Chubb isn't gauranteed. Grab another stud WR on the way back to you and you're set at that position with a lot of value at RB left in later rounds.

id do it
dallas media guys saying one game tops he'll miss

Godwin is pretty much my WR1. I'm not happy about that, but I'm excited about Godwin, so the fact that you have him and Keenan Allen is solid.Hard to guage TY given the Luck situation, but he's definitely an upside type guy.

The only good thing with my lack of WR depth is that I have a surplus of RB's for trade value....CMC, Cook, Montgomery, Murray and then Jaylen Samuels for good measure.
Who would you move out of Mike Thomas, Mike Evans and Keenan Allen for a team that sorely needs a RB2? I have Mixon -- but pretty much screwed after that. Justice Hill, Jordan Howard, Justin Jackson, and Ronald Jones. League is a .5ppr league.

Did auctions in one league up until 2017..im good on those. Drafts take forever and a day.

I do like implementing FAAB for waivers though

My 12 teamer yesterday he went in 5th round - last pick. I've seen him go as high as the 4th round in my other league, also 12 teams.

If you want him in the 3rd he should be yours

FAAB for waivers is definitely way better than the default

Who would you move out of Mike Thomas, Mike Evans and Keenan Allen for a team that sorely needs a RB2? I have Mixon -- but pretty much screwed after that. Justice Hill, Jordan Howard, Justin Jackson, and Ronald Jones. League is a .5ppr league.

Keenan without a doubt but I don't think you could get a solid rb2 from him

Probably Thomas, reluctantly. I think they each have their concerns, but Arians in TB won't hurt Evans and he's already a top producer, with Allen you're always worried about a potential injury, but if he plays just 13 games, he's good for 100+ catches and with Thomas, he's the #1 on a Brees led offense, but I think Paytons' focus on balance is real and them going after Murray for RB tells me that it's very important to them that they have a control-the-clock/goal line kind of back to compliment Kamara. They just want to pave a way to the playoffs and go big from there. That's all just conjecture tough. But you should be able to get a real nice return by trading Thomas.

forgot if I asked,
Would you trade Tyreek for Gurley?
.5ppr, my other WR are JuJu and Cooks
RBs are Mack, Jacobs, Ekeler, Murray, Hines
Colts situation hurt my team:smh:
Suck we drafted on Friday night

Probably Thomas, reluctantly. I think they each have their concerns, but Arians in TB won't hurt Evans and he's already a top producer, with Allen you're always worried about a potential injury, but if he plays just 13 games, he's good for 100+ catches and with Thomas, he's the #1 on a Brees led offense, but I think Paytons' focus on balance is real and them going after Murray for RB tells me that it's very important to them that they have a control-the-clock/goal line kind of back to compliment Kamara. They just want to pave a way to the playoffs and go big from there. That's all just conjecture tough. But you should be able to get a real nice return by trading Thomas.
I was leaning Thomas myself. Probably the best guy that I get a strong option. Targeted Conner in the draft, but the price went up so high. Other guys who I wanted like Jacobs and Montgomery went wayyy higher than I expected too. I ended up with Joe Mixon for $10 less than what Dalvin Cook went for. Really weird draft.

Most likely...CMC went for $99 in my league and it was me who did it. :lol: You gotta pay to get them studs, man or else you have a **** ton of money left at the end of the draft and just a mediocre squad.

I have no problem paying a premium for production + durability. That's gold.

You mind posting the bids that players went for? I got roped into a $250 buy-in auction league and am pretty sure im completely out of my element Donny

You mind posting the bids that players went for? I got roped into a $250 buy-in auction league and am pretty sure im completely out of my element Donny

When's your draft? The league I just completed the draft for was $200, but the budget for my draft on Wednesday is $250, so that might help too. I'll post from this last draft...gimme a bit.

Edit: That's budget, not buy-in. My bad.

When's your draft? The league I just completed the draft for was $200, but the budget for my draft on Wednesday is $250, so that might help too. I'll post from this last draft...gimme a bit.

Edit: That's budget, not buy-in. My bad.

The 5th so I have some time, I've just never done it before and I don't know why I decided to join one with a prohibitively expense buy-in where I dont know most of the people in the league, but here I am.

I'm just looking to see where some general good values are and who to really attack.

What would be a better start from the 5 spot in a 10 team PPR league?

DJ/Bell then JuJu
Adams then Cook/Chubb

Last edited:
junglejim junglejim $200 budget. And probably worthy of note is this is mainly Seahawks fans, me (Vikings) and a Niners fan. It was fairly unbiased, but that's just information you should probably take into account, I presume.

upload_2019-8-26_14-54-24.png

upload_2019-8-26_14-56-13.png

upload_2019-8-26_14-56-56.png

upload_2019-8-26_14-57-35.png

upload_2019-8-26_14-58-10.png

upload_2019-8-26_14-58-47.png

upload_2019-8-26_14-59-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-26_14-51-59.png
    upload_2019-8-26_14-51-59.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 2
  • upload_2019-8-26_14-52-53.png
    upload_2019-8-26_14-52-53.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2019-8-26_14-55-18.png
    upload_2019-8-26_14-55-18.png
    108 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
The 5th so I have some time, I've just never done it before and I don't know why I decided to join one with a prohibitively expense buy-in where I dont know most of the people in the league, but here I am.

I'm just looking to see where some general good values are and who to really attack.

Its fun bro

Depending on who your biggest hitters your targeting you should allocate how much you want to spend on WR and RB in sections

QBs outside of Mahommes dnt go for much unless your in a QB league

Kicker and Def definitely dnt spend more than $2 of a budget

Also i would print out those rankings 651akathepaul 651akathepaul just posted

My bad those arent rankings but you can find some online to mark off during your draft
They should show the value of each player but some might not maych your league budget

^ The Mahomes bid in my league is a bit deceiving, because you can choose what dollar amount you want to start the bid at and the guy who got him, started it off at $50 and there were no other bids. :lol:

So be careful with that too. I wish it showed how many times a particular player was bid on, but oh well. the dollar amount gives you a good idea.

^ The Mahomes bid in my league is a bit deceiving, because you can choose what dollar amount you want to start the bid at and the guy who got him, started it off at $50 and there were no other bids. :lol:

So be careful with that too. I wish it showed how many times a particular player was bid on, but oh well. the dollar amount gives you a good idea.

Keeper in my league for $14 smh lol

Back
Top Bottom