***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

This is good stuff. Thanks for posting, much appreciated

I'll post the results from the draft I got on going on Wednesday too...just so you have two different samples. That one is from guys all over...Still probably leans mostly Seattle fans, but it's guys form the WC and EC and the budget is only $200, so it's a bit tougher.

thoughts on melvin gordon as a keeper? cut him loose? won't cost me a top draft pick or anything

What round are you guys drafting your QB in? I was mostly streamlining QB's last year after Jimmy went down. Sort of don't want to do that again because the talent pool at QB seems pretty shallow and I found myself having to start dudes like Jameis, Bortles and Tannehill last year.

What round are you guys drafting your QB in? I was mostly streamlining QB's last year after Jimmy went down. Sort of don't want to do that again because the talent pool at QB seems pretty shallow and I found myself having to start dudes like Jameis, Bortles and Tannehill last year.
I’m eyeing up:

Cam
Lamar
Mitch
Bolo
Big Ben

Whenever I start seeing them go and I feel like I’ve got decent depth everywhere else, I’ll snag. Don’t really have a set round, it’s definitely a feeling out process based on how the draft plays out

Id trade Juju. Bust potential is high with him.

Is it because he’s now the #1 and willl draw all the coverage or do you think Big Ben will have a poor season? Or Ben will lessen the targets with JuJu and spread it around some?

I think he regresses slightly. I think they’re going to try to get Freeman more involved. I’m just really worried about our o line, but Lindsey is still elusive enough to get his. If you can get him a little after his adp , then I think it’s great value. Don’t reach for him though.

My buddy in our main league drafted Lindsey in the 3rd round :lol:

I was able to nab Freeman in the 11th round :pimp:

Hope your assessment is right on Freeman, since I went majority no RB (drafted AK in the 4th spot, Zeke went 3rd)

Is it because he’s now the #1 and willl draw all the coverage or do you think Big Ben will have a poor season? Or Ben will lessen the targets with JuJu and spread it around some?

I think at some point Ben will start to decline. I also believe Juju will be doubled more this year and I would rather see it before I believe he can be THE guy.

I don’t believe in that double coverage narrative. The Steelers have supported a big time receiver for years even before AB was the de facto #1 overall WR. Juju is a safe pick with a ton of upside imo.

Drafts 1/3

3C53B913-C743-4527-B601-2C373B109334.jpeg
EE06E887-30A5-4627-89E4-55EFB3FF5952.jpeg

So in a 12 team 0.5 PPR league where we start two WR two RB and two flex how early exactly am I going to have to take Tony Pollard if I take Zeke with the 4th pick?

^ Not a reach to take him early with the murkiness of Zeke’s holdout

Man it’s so tough thinking if it’s worth it or not. I’d end up missing out on another good player just to grab his backup who might not even start a single game.

Back
Top Bottom