***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Thinking Jackson is the better pick imo. Ekeler is going to be used like Tarik Cohen and Sproles in more dynamic situations. Jackson will be the work horse

I personally am not high on Jackson. He had opportunity to carve out a role for himself late last year with Gordon sidelined and Ekeler was the better back by far. Fast forward to this preseason, Ekeler has more than 2X the amount of snaps with the FIRST team offense (41 compared to Jacksons 20).

Not sure where the JJ hype train came from, but it's Ekelers backfield as long as Gordon is out.

My first 3 picks were:

David Johnson
Devonta Freeman
Derrick Henry
(Non PPR)

Pretty sure my team is trash.

Staying away from all three of these dudes especially Henry. I would have said forget the rankings and grabbed who you wanted rather than what the rankings were suggesting in those spots.

14 team draft results

Wilson, Allen
Bell, Kerryon, Aaron Jones, AP, Barber
Diggs, Moncrief, Samuels
Ertz
Saints

QB, WR, RB, 2 flex, TE, Def

Kinda wish I got a better WR but I’m happy
Wish more leagues got rid of kickers

My first 3 picks were:

David Johnson
Devonta Freeman
Derrick Henry
(Non PPR)

Pretty sure my team is trash.

Sheesh. How many teams are in this league? I have done 2 drafts so far. This is where your players were drafted:

David Johnson: 18th and 16th

Devonta Freeman: 45th and 43rd

Derrick Henry: 65th and 54th

Staying away from all three of these dudes especially Henry. I would have said forget the rankings and grabbed who you wanted rather than what the rankings were suggesting in those spots.
I didn’t just go off the rankings lol. I mean the draft worked out terribly for me but I wasn’t on autopick.

I didn’t just go off the rankings lol. I mean the draft worked out terribly for me but I wasn’t on autopick.

I’m just saying I think there had to be some players you liked more than those guys that maybe would have been considered a “reach” at the time but would definitely have been worth the pick more than them and made you happier with your team.

Just drafted my main league. 10 team PPR.

Lamar Jackson
Todd Gurley
Nick Chubb
Davante Adams
TY Hilton
OJ Howard
Chris Carson
Ravens
Brett Maher

David Montgomery
Emmanuel Sanders
Curtis Samuel
Sammy Watkins
Darwin Thompson
Latavius Murray
John Brown

What pick did you have? I’d really like to start with Adams and Chubb as my first pics

Got one more draft Friday night

Just drafted my main league. 10 team PPR.

Lamar Jackson
Todd Gurley
Nick Chubb
Davante Adams
TY Hilton
OJ Howard
Chris Carson
Ravens
Brett Maher

David Montgomery
Emmanuel Sanders
Curtis Samuel
Sammy Watkins
Darwin Thompson
Latavius Murray
John Brown

Championship contending team there. Congrats.

Excited about Samuels this season. He's a good get in auction...cheap.

I'm 1 hour into my 2nd auction draft and locked OBJ, Bell and Cook. OBJ and Bell weren't must-haves, but that's the way it played out. Almost had Zeke really cheap, but one other guy had the same idea and we bid against eachother...I had to bow out.

Edit: Eyeing Christian Kirk as a low budget play...What's everyone thoughts on him this season?

Jaylen. I just have no faith in jones. Talk me off the ledge pa.

I have no real faith in RoJo being worth anything. I could have took him in the 13th round last night and I passed on him. I think Dare or somebody not yet on our roster will be the top scoring RB in fantasy for us this year.

7 days til they all know :pimp:

Homerism or not, this offense is about to T the **** up. If Montgomery hits how he’s supposed to running the ball, it’s only going to make the field look that much bigger for Mitch

Wait til nagy has Cohen and Montgomery lined up in the same set...

E4BAE83E-7A13-44BC-A941-AD2B902291F2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom