***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

macbk macbk whats the good word on Quincy Enunwa? He doesnt even appear to be getting drafted, but in the games he was playing healthy last year he was easily Darnold's favorite target. Dude got me through 5 weeks of not having a second wide receiver because he would be good for 8-10 targets a game.

I think you can snag him to end your draft or even undrafted. Health has (always) been his concern over the years, not production. Worth a bench add, and could play into a flex option for ya.

10 Team League - I drafted 8th

Aaron Rodgers
James Conner, Kerryon Johnson, David Montgomery, Kenyan Drake, Tony Pollard, Matt Breida
Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Chris Godwin, Tyler Boyd, Curtis Samuel, Corey Davis
Evan Engram
Vikings
Ka'imi Fairbairn

Draft had some weird picks (OBJ 2nd overall - Weintz was the first QB selected) - overall I am pretty happy with my team

6 with an IR is OD to me. 7 just rewards laziness and eliminates hard decisions. Ive played in a few 5 bench leagues and those are honestly really tough. At some point in the season you will have to cut a really good player

Thanks. I should have mentioned it's a 14 manager league with two flex spots. Even more motivation to just sit on players. I dropped the bench to 5.

What pick did you have? I’d really like to start with Adams and Chubb as my first pics

Got one more draft Friday night

5th pick. Started with Adams then Gurley fell so I felt like I had to take the chance on him. Drafted him as the RB9. Then got Chubb in the 3rd as the RB13.

Championship contending team there. Congrats.

Don't love my WR depth at all. Drafted Hilton as the WR21 so I'm hoping he just returns that value.

It's an ESPN league so everyone prints out sheets of ESPN's rankings. It's easy to abuse them if you know what you're doing.

Also everyone in my league is worried about Kareem Hunt's return but that's 10 weeks from now.

**** is crazy that people are so worried about Hunt, who actually looked pretty bad in preseason as well. He’s suspended 10 games and they have a week 7 bye...so the earliest that Hunt can play is Week 11. Unless Chubb is hurt there’s no way in hell he’s taking anymore work from him than Hilliard will in the meantime.

It's an ESPN league so everyone prints out sheets of ESPN's rankings. It's easy to abuse them if you know what you're doing.

Also everyone in my league is worried about Kareem Hunt's return but that's 10 weeks from now.

Yeah the one thing I noticed about ESPNs rankings is they are super low on James Conner, Nick Chubb, Montgomery, Ekeler, AJ green, and Philip Lindsay who is going like damn near the same area and Royce freeman which makes no sense to me at all

How does this look? Figured M.Gordon wasnt a bad 3rd option given Gurley & Freeman. Thielen as another WR1 too

Screenshot_20190829-082428_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Yeah the one thing I noticed about ESPNs rankings is they are super low on James Conner, Nick Chubb, Montgomery, Ekeler, AJ green, and Philip Lindsay who is going like damn near the same area and Royce freeman which makes no sense to me at all

Meanwhile Yahoo is crazy high on Chubb and currently have him as the #4 overall player.

Got outbid on David Montgomery. My only regret.......****

How much did he go for?

you guys rather have Jaylen Samuels or David Singletary

Devin Singletary for me because I think he has an easier path to starting. The Steelers have always used a single bellcow running back and I dont see that changing this year so Samuels will need Conner to get hurt to get playing time. I hate betting on whether or not players are going to get hurt so I stay away from that ****

I feel if youre goin to take the gamble on Zeke in the 1st round

You have to reach for Pollard earliest 8th round

I got vance but i see Doyle is out there still (somehow) we drafted a week ago ...

Brissett is who got Doyle on the breakout train cpl years ago.

Should i switch?

I got vance but i see Doyle is out there still (somehow) we drafted a week ago ...

Brissett is who got Doyle on the breakout train cpl years ago.

Should i switch?

Hell no. People that keep saying this don’t realize Ebron wasn’t even there when that happened and Doyle has constantly been injured since then. In Ebron’s first preseason game with him he immediately caught a TD pass from Brissett. The Colts coach loves throwing to the TE as well so maybe Doyle will still get some love but Vance is the much better option.

Ima just stay away entirely and take Pollard decently early.

Understandable, but the cowboys still have one of the best run-blocking lines i think any young back can get decent fantasy points per game

still have an open spot for fantasy
sep 1 draft ppr 35 buy in yahoo

msg me

oh and btw love getting TJ Hockensen as a backup TE

Understandable, but the cowboys still have one of the best run-blocking lines i think any young back can get decent fantasy points per game

That's what he is saying. He is saying the hell with taking Zeke, give me pollard and he will get me similar production.

I don't think this holdout is going to last nearly as long as the melvin gordon one though. There were at least reports of the Cowboys offering zeke gurley money so they are at least close

That's what he is saying. He is saying the hell with taking Zeke, give me pollard and he will get me similar production.

I don't think this holdout is going to last nearly as long as the melvin gordon one though. There were at least reports of the Cowboys offering zeke gurley money so they are at least close

Okay gotcha, yeah i feel the deals is pretty close too

Back
Top Bottom