***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

For your Adam Theilen or are you getting Theilen? Cousins threw the ball 10 games last game. That seems to be their new offensive playbook. I would be extremely worried about Theilen going forward with that kind of run heavy offense

getting mike evans

yeah that's what I'm worried about

even though jameis is turribble

getting mike evans

yeah that's what I'm worried about

even though jameis is turribble

Jameis is terrible but his terribleness is good for fantasy. He will be good for 2 or 3 picks a game so they will constantly be playing from behind. You could try countering for a better offer without rejecting it and see if he bites. If he says no then you can alway accept the offer that is open. That's what I usually do

Jameis is terrible but his terribleness is good for fantasy. He will be good for 2 or 3 picks a game so they will constantly be playing from behind. You could try countering for a better offer without rejecting it and see if he bites. If he says no then you can alway accept the offer that is open

yeah think ima take the deal ... the targets evans gonna get is worth it alone

pick up scary terry, he's one of the few targets they got and he got some speed/YAC

Yeah i think they said he was on the field like 90 some percent of the snaps on offense

Breida time :nerd:

Mostert is gonna break out :smokin

For your Adam Theilen or are you getting Theilen? Cousins threw the ball 10 games last game. That seems to be their new offensive playbook. I would be extremely worried about Theilen going forward with that kind of run heavy offense

Meh it was game 1. Falcons run D sucks, Vikes face a better defense and theyll have to be more balanced. Cmon 10 dropbacks in a full game, not gonna be the norm

also offered his sammy watkins for flash gordon

gonna press no on this one

Rather have this trade than giving up Thielen. Sammy is the new #1 in the best offense in the league.

Idk I feel like Gordon will be the number 1 still with AB there and hill gets back

Getting differing thoughts on the Evans for theilen deal

Dont be worried about Thielen. They will pass more than 10 times going forward. They didn't need to this game. The Vikings scored all 4 of their TDs after an Atlanta turnover, two of which came in ATL territory. The game was over at halftime. There was no reason to pass. Thielen will get his.

Should I really worry about Thielen and try to move him?

Dont be worried about Thielen. They will pass more than 10 times going forward. They didn't need to this game. The Vikings scored all 4 of their TDs after an Atlanta turnover, two of which came in ATL territory. The game was over at halftime. There was no reason to pass. Thielen will get his.

Edit: 651akathepaul 651akathepaul with the clarity. junglejim junglejim a BA troublemaker.

He may not put up last year numbers, but as I mentioned before, they are still taking shots, they'll just be more efficient with their gameplan. The way their running game looked, it will help their WRs. Targets, way down, production will remain consistent though.

up 44 pts
He's still got Drew Brees, Michael Thomas and the K for the Texans

Can't be too mad, game wouldn't be in question if I didn't start Montgomery

Should I really worry about Thielen and try to move him?

Edit: 651akathepaul 651akathepaul with the clarity. junglejim junglejim a BA troublemaker.

Y’all can do what you want, but here is Theilens splits since the new coordinator before yestdaya game.

FDAD60C7-0F03-4F97-936F-8CC1EB2605FF.jpeg

If someone offers me Mike Evans AND Shepard I’m taking it

You want me to just put the straight *** numbers in there with no headings?:lol:

Idk what I want. It was jokes. :lol:

Keep in mind though...Kubiak has more influence on the offense than Stefanski does...he just calls the play. Thielen will have low reception games, but yards and TDs should eventually be there.

Tyreke out
1st in waivers
Leaning towards Hollywood

But i also need an rb since Tevin Coleman out with a high-ankle sprain

WR Tyreke, Juju, Flash Gordon, Djax, Golden Tate, and Mecole Hardman (will be dropped)

RB Fournette, Carson, Coleman, Cohen, Hunt

We also run 3WR 2 RB 1 Flex

Back
Top Bottom