***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

.5 PPR

Got a trade offer receive Aaron Rodgers, TY Hilton for my Mike Evans and Jared Goff.

I already have Matt Ryan as my QB1. this seems to pretty much be ty hilton for mike evans in my eyes straight up. don't care for rodgers or goff.

same, i wanna give him another week but also have Hollywood, Sutton, and DK on the bench. any thoughts?

I think Vikings will have to throw a lot to keep up with GB. However, Hollywood looks like his big plays are fully scripted. I’m gonna make it a game time decision

Miles Sanders @ ATL
David Montgomery @ DEN
Phillip Lindsay vs CHI

Which two would you guys start this week? I have Matt Breida in the flex spot, that part I'm solid on. Thanks.

Grabbed Mattison just now in my PPR league to handcuff Dalvin. Dropped James Washington for him so I hope Washington doesn't end up balling out the rest of the season :lol:

Trying to figure out my WR2/Flex situation.

Got Tyrell, Jarvis, Shady and Hollywood in play. Also got Mclaurin and AJ Brown and Ronald Jones.

My opponent has henry i just scooped up Hockenson .. who can i try n get from him?

PhotoGrid_1568229974676.jpg

PhotoGrid_1568229921752.jpg

Miles Sanders @ ATL
David Montgomery @ DEN
Phillip Lindsay vs CHI

Which two would you guys start this week? I have Matt Breida in the flex spot, that part I'm solid on. Thanks.

MILES

Trying to figure out my WR2/Flex situation.

Got Tyrell, Jarvis, Shady and Hollywood in play. Also got Mclaurin and AJ Brown and Ronald Jones.

Tyrell this week

My opponent has henry i just scooped up Hockenson .. who can i try n get from him?

PhotoGrid_1568229974676.jpg

PhotoGrid_1568229921752.jpg

prolly something in the realm of breida

My opponent is starting cam. I have dj Moore .......should I start d.j Moore or roll with josh Gordon,Adams and tyrell Williams ?

Just got a trade offer. I have Austin hooper and he’s offering either Emmanuel sanders or dk metcalf. I already have Darren Waller and I have juju, Westbrook, and Curtis Samuel at wr. Would you guys pull the plug? He also has alshon Jeffrey

Juju
Boyd
Galloday
Woods
Hilton

Pick 2. Standard
TY and JuJu easy imo.

Is Amendola a must add? He's available in my league. .5 ppr. I don't need him but tempted to add him after seeing him get 13 targets week 1.

Just got a trade offer. I have Austin hooper and he’s offering either Emmanuel sanders or dk metcalf. I already have Darren Waller and I have juju, Westbrook, and Curtis Samuel at wr. Would you guys pull the plug? He also has alshon Jeffrey

Get DK. Hurry up before he realizes that bum trade

TY and JuJu easy imo.

Is Amendola a must add? He's available in my league. .5 ppr. I don't need him but tempted to add him after seeing him get 13 targets week 1.

I dont think so

Reactions: HIM
Was able to grab Hardman and drop CLE in the process. Work league commish still hasn't adjusted our waivers to FAAB since moving from ESPN to Yahoo :smh: . Do I email him (don't have his number, he's a friend of a friend) again asking him what's up?

Go get Metcalf & confidently roll with Waller.

Back
Top Bottom