***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I got him for $12 in a $100 budget league. Next highest bid was $6.

Yeah I landed him at 8 bucks, next bid was also 8 but I had priority over him. Final was $3.

I kind of want to offer up Gallman to the Saquon owner with either package:

I trade: Gallman & OJ Howard
I receive: Greg Olsen

or

I trade: Gallman
I receive: Shady (I have Damien Williams)

Thoughts? Full-PPR.

Feel like I pulled the finesse of the season. RB has been thin for me in my work league: Saquon, Josh Jacobs, Duke Johnson

Originally offered my A-Rob for his Joe Mixon. He countered with my John Ross for his Joe Mixon. I accepted immediately.

John Ross nice but Boyd still number 1 and AJ coming back soon. Plus, Mixon was a stud last year and just got off to a slow start. With the Gallman pickup, my squad looking strong again:

QB: Lamar Jackson
RB: Mixon, Josh Jacobs, Gallman, Duke Johnson, Jamaal Williams, Mattison
WR: Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson, Mike Williams, Curtis Samuel
TE: Delanie Walker

Then Saquon when he gets back

:pimp: :pimp: very pumped. Went from a nearly lost season with a thin RB corps to them being one of my strengths

kid in my league just spent $20 on darrel williams after he paid $36 for mccoy after we drafted early and i took damien williams in the second round.

should i hold onto damien or trade him to the guy who spent half his budget on the rest of the backfield

half ppr he has

chubb, conner, mccoy, samuels, wilson jr
edelman, ross, mike williams, landry, fuller
ertz
russ

i have

damien, mack, montgomery, miles, morstert
juju, locket, mclaurin, mvs, tyrell
hockenson, herndon
brady

Yeah I landed him at 8 bucks, next bid was also 8 but I had priority over him. Final was $3.

I kind of want to offer up Gallman to the Saquon owner with either package:

I trade: Gallman & OJ Howard
I receive: Greg Olsen

or

I trade: Gallman
I receive: Shady (I have Damien Williams)

Thoughts? Full-PPR.
My league is nuts :lol:. I think I'm about to bid $65 for him and package him with Olsen to the Saquon owner and get Travis Kelce.

Frank Gore went for $33 last week, so no way is he going cheap.

My league is nuts :lol:. I think I'm about to bid $65 for him and package him with Olsen to the Saquon owner and get Travis Kelce.

Frank Gore went for $33 last week, so no way is he going cheap.

I think the clear difference is my main league uses real money for FAAB; it's why our bids are low. My work league, Gallman went for $67 :lol: but in no way should he be had for that amount.

same thing i'm thinking...this may be the game where the vikings run game sputters out and they are forced to pass

Thats what i was thinking too. They force Kirk to beat them and not let Cook get loose. Might be playing pepper woth Thielen in the slot all day.

Idk what to do there ...

Feel like I pulled the finesse of the season. He countered with my John Ross for his Joe Mixon. I accepted immediately.
Im about to try this right now. Im not high on mixon but thats a steal esp if u good at the WR spot (which i feel i am)

RB: Fournette Ekeler Michel Singletary Gordon
WR: Nuk Thomas McLaurin AJ Ross

We can only roster 6 RBs so ill send him Michel and maybe try and get an upside guy

Last edited:
Currently 1-2. likelihood of swinging this trade with cmc’s high value ?

Giving: CMC, Stephen Diggs
Receiving: Tyreek hill, Julio Jones, marlon Mack

I'm in a really weird league with weird roster constraints that I split with one of my boys. We're trading Austin Ekeler/Chris Godwin and receiving Joe Mixon/DJ Moore. Trading away Ekeler before his inevitable monster game against Miami hurts but his value may be nonexistant if Gordon comes back next week. Fingers crossed Mixon can get things going.

Depends who your other RBs are. I think CMC and Dalvin Cook gonna finish 1 and 2 to this year. Their usage in their respective offenses is on a different tier than all other RBs in the league

Id happily get rid of Diggs. I'd do that in a heartbeat to get Reek and Julio alone. Plus Mack been ballin out

Obviously youd win if you got those in return but now way in hell am i giving up all that for basically CMC

I think ekeler still has flex value when Gordon comrs back and takes lead snaps. Thats if he comes back early enough. Either way i dont see him jumping and just taking over right away.

Hopefully Chargers use em as 1-2 punch and not just a lead and change of pace

I think the clear difference is my main league uses real money for FAAB; it's why our bids are low. My work league, Gallman went for $67 :lol: but in no way should he be had for that amount.
That makes sense. I paid $64. Hopefully he's good this weekend and I move him next week. Don't believe in him at all. Just needed to keep him away from the competition and use him as a potential flip

*raises hand* been playing in idp leagues for over 15 years now :pimp:

Nice! Our league has been going on for close to 10 years now with IDP, so much better than DST's

Any potential IDP lottery picks you see this year? Specifically LB's.... I remember getting Darius Leonard & Littleton off waivers early last season, hoping to find more gems this season. I keep seeing Mack Wilson's name popping up as a potential boom player since Kirksey is out for the season.

Dynasty keeper league .5 ppr
3 yrs max keep, +$5 to keep ea yr, $200 budget

Looking to offer

TY Hilton (drafted this yr) $32
Travis Kelce (2nd yr keeper) $29
for
Tyreke Hill (last yr keeper)
Devonta Freeman (drafted this year) $25

Rest of my roster
RB: CMC, Royce Freeman, Justin Jackson, Burkhead
WR: Keenan Allen, Godwin, Hollywood Brown (drafted this yr) $3, Mecole (drafted this yr) $1, Chris Conley
TE: M. Andrews (drafted this yr) $2

I plan on keeping CMC, Hollywood, Andrews for sure

I dnt plan on keeping Kelce next year for $34

I want to play Hollywood and/or Mecole but i just cant bench either TY, Keenan, or Godwin

I want to round out my RB situation

Currently 3-0

Thoughts? Should i just sit tight?

No one claimed Burkhead so I just swooped him this morning and dropped Justin Jackson. Seems like Melvin is about to report next month so thought I would get ahead of that before it actually happens.

Back
Top Bottom