***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Mos def.

I’m 2-1 in one of my $ leagues but I’m starting to think I’m cooked.

superflex league
Wentz, Brissett, Mason
JuJu, Cooks, Terry, Ridley
Gurley & Malcolm, Mack, Ekeler
Ertz
Stream defense

I’m gonna have to make moves

Thinking of dropping Ridley for Burkehead, Darrel Williams, Penny or Ronald Jones. Guy who has Breida dropped him so I’d have to FAAB up.

:sick::sick:

So Saquan is out and all I have is Gurley as RB2 and literally nothing but boom or bust plug and play backs.

James White
Justin Jackson
Burkhead
Darrel Williams
Mostert

Gurley is a bum but have no choice but to start him bc he was a late second round pick. Who would you start at RB2 and would you flex anyone else?

I’m currently thinking James White RB2 and throw Jackson in at flex since he’s playing Miami and will get all the garbage time minutes and this is gonna be his only useful week for the rest of the season. But with McCoy banged up and Damien most likely sitting leaning towards D Williams as well

Thinking of dropping Ridley for Burkehead, Darrel Williams, Penny or Ronald Jones. Guy who has Breida dropped him so I’d have to FAAB up.

what kind of league are you in where you are considering dropping Ridley and Breida getting waived??

Ridley has had two good games and one bad game. Not sure what else you are expecting from him

Mos def.

I’m 2-1 in one of my $ leagues but I’m starting to think I’m cooked.

superflex league
Wentz, Brissett, Mason
JuJu, Cooks, Terry, Ridley
Gurley & Malcolm, Mack, Ekeler
Ertz
Stream defense

I’m gonna have to make moves

What exactly is supposed to be wrong with this team :smh:

what kind of league are you in where you are considering dropping Ridley and Breida getting waived??

posted my roster, just thinking out loud. You right. Let it play out.

Ridley has had two good games and one bad game. Not sure what else you are expecting from him

I had a moment where I realized I only have 2 RBs but did some good reconsidering. Imma chill.

What exactly is supposed to be wrong with this team :smh:

You right man, imma chill.

Why the hell are you rostering three QBs?

Some of these teams and leagues man.

Re-read my original post. Superflex league so we start 2 QBs and you always roster a third. With 10 teams there is literally no QBs worth it if you’re stuck with just 2. I tried last season with 2 and streaming for byes and tough match ups. It doesn’t work at all

Gotcha but I’m still not dropping Ridley when I could drop mason.

Getting close to working out a deal for gurley and miles sanders. He wants Lindsay mclaurin and Ronald jones but I’m pushing Metcalf instead.

On that same note what would be a fair offer to someone for Gurley in standard? Would Carson or Sony + Miles Sanders be too much? I need to try and land a wr2/3 out of it as well while Tyreek is hurt

Same in my league. Question is how much FAAB to offer?

Current RBs are Mixon, Mack, Gallman (cleared waivers, so free pick up), Drake (wishful thinking he'd somehow be worth keeping)

Question:

If I offer Juju and Sony Michel to the Julio owner is that fair?

He is 0-3 and has bad RBs. Should I add a better Rb say Ingram or McCoy?

TIA

0D2C4067-B75F-48E3-ADDD-F4E839BCCC02.png
0BC13DCD-226E-471C-92A1-E31138EB46A2.png
If this is my team, would it make sense to make this trade? My rb’s would be stacked, but an injury to a receiver would be bad

M.Thomas vs DAL
Jones Jr vs KC

J.White vs BUF
M.Sanders vs GB

I need some opinions here :smh:

I'd go Thomas and White. I don't really see any situation where Michael Thomas should be benched. With NE wideouts a little dinged up, White and Burkhead probably gonna eat off those little dumpoffs.

Devante Adams better ****ing do something finally

Stupid Rodgers :smh:

i start him and rodgers every week and get nothing especially from adams... i got no choice because my backups are diggs, curtis samuel and courtland sutton smh

You guys think will fuller is due for a big game this week??

I'm debating between him, demarcus Robinson or John Brown?

I like Robinson possibly more due to KC having the highest Vegas score but i don't want to miss out on fuller's big game since I've been playing him every week hoping for one lol

he was my second pick... aint no way im sitting him lol... adams, mixon and diggs have been the biggest disappointments... forgot about oj howard but i benched him for olsen so im straight lol

Back
Top Bottom