***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

What do y’all think of this trade?
Trade away my Hill for Boyd and Kittles

A754AA53-B5DF-4F82-A692-555FDC4F6569.png
I'd easily do that. Kittle the best TE next to Dissly this year. Reek coming back from an injury. Boyd lowkey super consistent

Need some advice

Olsen or Everett
Cooks (still on concussion) or DJ Moore

Not a fan of starting to receiving options on the same team but the Bucs defense is swiss cheese to air yards...

thursday game sucks

do i start edelman or put Golladay in for him

other WR at the moment that are in are Hopkins/Gallup

or do i keep ed in and switch golladay/Gallup

thursday game sucks

Kenn G is a stud. Keep him in imo. I'd play Edelman over Gallup though

:nerd: opinions?

Screenshot_20191010-145131_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
Kupp>>Hill
Lenny>Aaron Jones by a slight margin.

Aaron Jones is sell high right now with the big game last week but let's not forget that cats were frustrated with him and Lafleur's usage of Jamaal Williams. What other RBs can he offer?

yea kenny G is a stud ima go with him and keep edelman in..

didnt realize gallup had 14 targets noway he sees that again maybe 7-8 so prolly just sit him this week.. thanks

yea kenny G is a stud ima go with him and keep edelman in..

didnt realize gallup had 14 targets noway he sees that again maybe 7-8 so prolly just sit him this week.. thanks
Yeah it’s either Edelman against the giants or Gallup against the Jets. I’m choosing the former

also, Jake Ciely has Ed ranked as one of the highest WRs for this week

65382681-E092-4699-ADC4-71E4E02BB5E7.jpeg

Need some advice

Olsen or Everett
Cooks (still on concussion) or DJ Moore

Not a fan of starting to receiving options on the same team but the Bucs defense is swiss cheese to air yards...

Cooks practiced in full today. He'll play

thursday game sucks

I agree with everyone else that golladay is a must but i disagree with Edelman over Gallup. Yeah 14 targets wont happen again but that was due to them being down by like 28pts

Gallup gets targeted pretty often and vs the jets terrible DBs he should have a good game. Edelman is a safe play for 50yds and probably TD

Kupp>>Hill
Lenny>Aaron Jones by a slight margin.

Aaron Jones is sell high right now with the big game last week but let's not forget that cats were frustrated with him and Lafleur's usage of Jamaal Williams. What other RBs can he offer?

Id be getting Kupp and Fournette if he accepts. His other RB is kamara and ajayi

The other trade i thought about trying was my same 2 for Thomas and Mack (dude is trying to sell high on Mike and is upset with Mack for some reason)

Last edited:
I agree with kicks2024 kicks2024 . Gallup isn’t WR1 for the Cowboys but he’s being targeted as much as Amari, and more other games. Julian can do work early on but if Pats are killing the Giants, I’d expect a lot of running second half. Jets are trash also but Cowboys just got lit up in primetime with Dak looking weak. He’s gonna wanna air it out to make a statement

What was the reason for that format? It's strange, trying something new?

its my work league and apparently what they been doing for years :smh:

One dude told me that because you only have 1 rb on the field (usually) ..i was like ok then why we not playing with 3 WR then. Crickets ..... :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom