***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I hate when this **** happens

I currently have the most pts this week with 144, my opponent has the second most with 142. My opponent is 1-4. If I was playing against anyone else, I would be blowing them out. Golladay better go nuclear tomorrow.
Yup, it be like that. I'm in 8 leagues and my most well rounded team bout to be 1-5 cause I keep getting edged out on some bull****. That's why I do hella leagues now.... charge that one to the game.

kinda crazy how i barely won... i put up the most points this week and highest of the season but barely won... i was lucky my opponent didnt have a defense up and 2 guys got 0 points for him...

Conner eating :smh:

now I gotta deal with Kerryon tomorrow. 2-4 here I come.

I can’t afford to loose another game. To think I lead the league in scoring :smh:

Goff screwed me in both leagues
I needed both him and kupp to get going in one and kupp to get going in the other.

Feel like such an idiot had cousins on the bench too:smh:

Chargers D really gonna do me like this with the Bears D off this week too

Aaaaannnnddddd I should've started Mike Williams over Kupp

white-flag-gif.gif

Haven’t been watching the game but Henry got 30 points on my bench lol ****

I wish Kittle sat now earlier :lol:

Juju and Melvin did nothing

I’m down 8 with golladay

smh, I don’t wanna deal with this tomorrow night

Left 56 points on bench between Henry and McLaurin. Would’ve never started Henry knowing Kittle was active but damn I could use those extra 11 points :lol:

Got Kelce. Trying to trade Hunter. What’s better? Trade for NE defense or the Dissly owner has Breida/Sony I might be able to get.
Was listening to the fantasy focus podcast and they convinced me to try and trade for the NE D.

I personally would not trade for them, they’ve had a super super easy schedule and it gets tough in 2 weeks to where they won’t be doing much. The defense is overrated and not that good and yes I own them.

il be shocked if they do anything week 9 and past that

I personally would not trade for them, they’ve had a super super easy schedule and it gets tough in 2 weeks to where they won’t be doing much. The defense is overrated and not that good and yes I own them.

I wouldn’t advocate trading Hunter Henry for them at all but Weeks 15 and 16 they play the Bengals and at home vs the Bills who they had 26 fantasy points against a couple weeks ago. Belichek is a ****ing wizard and finds ways to get teams out of their games every week no matter who it is. Wouldn’t doubt it if games against the Ravens, Texans and Chiefs that you’d think would be shootouts Belichek turns it into Sony and Burkhead running 40 times combined in games of all field goals.

Keenan Allen ans Gordon killed me. Dissly too. Smh. Would’ve beat the best team in the league now I gotta hope kerryon does nothing and Stafford puts up 30.

I wouldn’t advocate trading Hunter Henry for them at all but Weeks 15 and 16 they play the Bengals and at home vs the Bills who they had 26 fantasy points against a couple weeks ago. Belichek is a ****ing wizard and finds ways to get teams out of their games every week no matter who it is. Wouldn’t doubt it if games against the Ravens, Texans and Chiefs that you’d think would be shootouts Belichek turns it into Sony and Burkhead running 40 times combined in games of all field goals.
I hear you guys. Hmmm. Dissly owner has Sony, Breida, Evans, Kerryon.

Have a night Hunter Henry! :pimp:

Coasting in my work league matchup, but lost yet again in main league. Ran into Hooper & Kyler Murray :smh: .

yes, that’s great but they have 5 straights weeks with tougher opponents which I think their defense will get exposed. I hope they don’t :lol: and also a bye week

they end with two easy teams but I’m not giving up any legit player for a defense. I know in my league no one would even offer anything for it regardless of the points being put up

I’d personally keep Henry but then again that’s just me, this coming from NE defense. Just saying that I don’t think they will hold this up for much longer

Already won my match-up this week and still got Kerryon and Packers D going tonight. Hooper and Conner held me down.

4-2 riding a 3 game win streak. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom