***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Tried to move OBJ before this week. Had a few offers going but nothing went through.

Now one of the guys is willing to do:

Josh Gordon + Waller for OBJ

Should I believe the Baker/OBJ connection has turned a corner after yesterday? They have quite a few tough matchups coming up after the bye (NE/BUF/PITx2/DEN).

I’m not in love with Gordon beyond a flex play but Waller is the main focal point of that offense and should continue to be going forward.

My other WR/TE options on my roster:
Lockett
Gallup
Olsen
Westbrook
MVS
Sanu
AJ Brown

1 point PPR league

Whats the chances Aaron Jones goes for 20+ tonight? Im without a kicker and Crosby is available ... would require me to drop someone though (Bears Waller Mack). Im 5th on waivers so i dont think Henry makes it to me .. streaming a defense wouldnt be bad but its nice having that lock it in player ROS

Screenshot_20191014-100943_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

would you trade michael thomas AND james conner for zeke?

I would get zeke
.5 PPR

my other rb is P. Lindsay
my other receivers are thielen and cupp

^ With Conner on a bye I might consider that
What's the rest of your total roster? Gotta consider your WR & RB depth

I debated on prater and crosby ..i went with the team i thoughthad better offense/defense (Crosby) :rolleyes

Prater got 21 damn pts

Literally alternating wins. Won week 2/4/6. And in those 3 wins I was top 2 in scoring, and in the 3 losses I was bottom 2. Most boom or bust squad I’ve ever had

I needed Rodgers/Jones/Crosby to get 30> points. Thought I was gonna squeeze by but they got 36.xx. If it wasn't for the refs I probably would have been good.

keep in mind, were about half way through the regular season. if you got a losing record, don't be down can still win out make playoffs with ni problem and the very same goes for those who are 5-1 or even undefeated. Can easily hit a rough stretch where you're losing every week.

Ive seen 5-1 teams start losing and miss the playoffs.

Mixon was dropped in my work league. My current RB makeup is Conner, Carson, Jacobs & Shady. Do I try & scoop? I'm dropping Witten this week w/ Waller back so I have the open space...

Mixon was dropped in my work league. My current RB makeup is Conner, Carson, Jacobs & Shady. Do I try & scoop? I'm dropping Witten this week w/ Waller back so I have the open space...
Better to have him on your team than someone elses

you might not need to use him but id scoop easily

I need Davante Adams this week

was he close to playing week 6? I can’t find any details on the status of his injury.

Back
Top Bottom