***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Was able to grab Henry at #4 as well as getting back Waller & the Bears D :smokin

Now I need to flip either Waller or Henry +1 for an RB1 ??

Watson
Fournette Gordon Michel Ekeler
Nuk Thomas AJ Sutton McLaurin
Waller Henry
Bears Bills

I would grab N’Keal Harry asap and stash him on your IR if you can. Started practicing today and is returning in two games. Considering Josh Gordon’s injury he could help out big time starting Week 9.

Wasnt he low on the depth chart at WR before going down?

Picked up Jamaal Williams to cuff Aaron Jones but also looking to cuff Conner with Snell. Sucks to take up roster spots but I think it’s the move. 4 bench spots is the worst but this is my money league.
Do you guys cuff both your RBs?

Yeah/no. Im not big on taking up roster spots with guys who barely see the field but some guys you may need to roster. My teams this year have enough depth that i dont have a single handcuff on my roster (other than owning ekeler/gordon because of holdout)

Yeah it’s worth it. Especially in your case cause Jamaal could take on close to a 50/50 share with Jones and Conner took a mean *** hit to the quad last game.

Jones/Williams cuff is good because they both play but youre gonna be at loss trying to decide who to even play because it depends on who's hot that game. I own jones in 1 week and its frustrating

Deep league. Need to fill an RB slot. This what I have to choose from. Any advice?

Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

Snell while Samuels is out. ROS no idea

Wanna drop Darell Williams.
Should I pick up Mark Walton, Darrell Henderson or Benny Snell?

If Christian Kirk plays this week, would u go with him vs Giants or Hunter Henry vs Titans?

both are currently FA’s

Not sure what your TE situation is, but grab Henry before someone else does. He'll likely always have the "injury what-if" tag to him, but Rivers clearly looks his way when he can.

This is my one of my teams, 0-6 now .. is what it is

Would yall rather have Singletary or Montgomery ROS? Had both dropped both while ago, both available. Am i dropped Malcolm for either or wait to see if Gurley plays vs ATL?

J.Allen Minshew
Carson A.Jones Michel M.Brown
Julio Tyreek McLaurin
Waller
Saints Steelers
Lambo

Not sure what your TE situation is, but grab Henry before someone else does. He'll likely always have the "injury what-if" tag to him, but Rivers clearly looks his way when he can.
My league fortunately doesn’t have to play TE’s. If we play them, we play them as flex. Waller is out there as well.

My league fortunately doesn’t have to play TE’s. If we play them, we play them as flex. Waller is out there as well.

I think if you don't have to play TE's, I'd go with Kirk. Take my advice with a grain of salt though cause this has been my most bad luck worst year in fantasy history(whether it be football or basketball) LOL

I need some thoughts from y'all on who to play.

Should I go for Will Fuller or Crowder? I feel like Crowder has the safer floor even though it's against New England. Also, read Indy plays a zone defense so that might make things harder on Fuller.

Also, I'm debating on Kyler and Josh Allen. Both have great matchups but I'm worried about Allen's game being a blow out and they end up just running the ball majority of the game.

Any thoughts is much appreciated. I'll try to help if I can too but i've been having the worst luck so.... lol

I think if you don't have to play TE's, I'd go with Kirk. Take my advice with a grain of salt though cause this has been my most bad luck worst year in fantasy history(whether it be football or basketball) LOL

I need some thoughts from y'all on who to play.

Should I go for Will Fuller or Crowder? I feel like Crowder has the safer floor even though it's against New England. Also, read Indy plays a zone defense so that might make things harder on Fuller.

Also, I'm debating on Kyler and Josh Allen. Both have great matchups but I'm worried about Allen's game being a blow out and they end up just running the ball majority of the game.

Any thoughts is much appreciated. I'll try to help if I can too but i've been having the worst luck so.... lol
Fuller is boom or bust. Crowder def has the safer floor as do all NYJets WRs. But, Demaryius Thomas has been getting involved more in the offense so Crowder's targets may see a dip

Kyler>>>>. Josh Allen hasn't been putting up crazy numbers, Kyler lowkey been balling out lately.

Fuller is boom or bust. Crowder def has the safer floor as do all NYJets WRs. But, Demaryius Thomas has been getting involved more in the offense so Crowder's targets may see a dip

Kyler>>>>. Josh Allen hasn't been putting up crazy numbers, Kyler lowkey been balling out lately.

Yeah, this guy Fuller smh. He's getting targeted a ton but dude got butter fingers. Okay, I'll have to think about that some more.

Yeah, Kyler has been great these last few games so i figure I'll ride the hot hand. Josh Allen vs Miami is intriguing though haha.

Thanks for you input man

I believe Henry is a injury prone player so I think I would if you have another solid option at TE

Waller. His target share is insane. I still don't trust the LAC offense

While healthy he may be a spam button for Rivers that OLine sucks and he could a bail out like Hooper is for Matt Ryan now. But yeah im trying to flip 1 of em for a more solid RB

My RB: Gordon Ekeler Michel Fournette

I believe Henry is a injury prone player so I think I would if you have another solid option at TE

This is true

50/50 on that trade looking at your roster.
Nice addition to your WRs but then your RB depth would just be handcuffs. Breida gets a lot of play. I might lean on keeping him

Would you guys trade Brieda for Gallup? Here is how my roster looks like
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Yes

Actually nah. You do that and youll be screwed when your byes roll around. Theres no available playable guys in the FA pool to replace at least one if those RB handcuffs :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom