***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Flipping Jarvis and Shady for a-rob and Lindsay has paid off nicely for me.
Bell-jacobs RB then Lindsay rotates flex with my WR2 between ARob Mclaurin and Hollywood/Tyrell

Guy offered me Kamara for my Hilton and Godwin.
would y’all do it? I still got Adams, Samuel & Lockett for the WR spots. (Only 2 starters and 1 flex)

Depends on your record. If you’re 4-2 or better then absolutely because even if you’re 4-4 and Brees is back, Kamara gonna beast again. However, if you’re 3-3 or worse, I wouldn’t because he won’t do much with Teddy and you could end up 3-5 when Brees returns

I wish they traded him. About to scoop on my main league and sit on him and hope he turns it around

buc em buc em is that you replying there ?

:lol: hell no I don’t have some wack *** Bucs fan account on Twitter

Same **** I said though. Brate is making waaaay too much money if they’re just gonna keep him on the sidelines and never use our TE’s. OJ at least stays on the field at all times for his elite blocking.

Should I trade my McLaurin for Evan Engram or Hunter Henry?

I want to upgrade from my Delanie Walker. Standard league and I also have Nuk, T.Y., Alshon and DJ Moore at WR

Similar trade to yesterday but diff league .. Too much, not enough, or good? (Standard)

M.Gordon, Chark, H.Henry
for
Saquon & Sutton

Currently:
Wilson Brees
Gurley Mack Carson Gordon
Julio Thielen Chark McLaurin
Waller Henry
Bears
Lambo

Would y’all do this? I’d be getting kamara and Golloday. I have Julio, Odell and TY at WR so could afford losing cooper. Mack and Aaron jones are my other RBs

I’m also in first at 4-2

Thoughts??

C45AE81A-E9D6-4357-A056-B9016D3FA94D.png

Where can Kenyan Drake seriously land if traded. I picked him up for depth this morning.

i was thinking of picking him up in free agency... instead i got Brandon Bolden...im thinking of subbing him for mixon... the 1 week i bench mixon he got 15 points smh

Back
Top Bottom