***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I hope Singletary blows the **** up but I’m starting Gore over him this week so I hope he gets his too.

arite i need yall advice since tonight is game night... i have 2 running backs mixon and damien williams... should i play Brandon Bolden and bench damien williams?

so just play damien williams? he got like 1 carry last week granted it was a TD... arite im a just go with damien williams his projected is 8...my running backs are pretty thin smh
1571338700666.png

Just traded away Ridley & Gore for Mark Andrews.

Backstory: My TE makeup prior to the trade was OJ & recently Everett. My WR makeup was (Ridley), Thielen, Boyd, Metcalf, John Brown & Allison. I'm viewing Ridley as TD dependent - though he has scored in b2b games - and you can argue the same for Metcalf, but with Dissly now out, he should slide into the RZ option for Russ. Boyd is hit or miss as well, but John Brown has a favorable schedule coming.

I'll also likely never have started Gore again, especially with Singletary back.

Now, Andrews has a bye next week. Do I hold Everett or OJ off his bye?

well im playing josh allen over rodgers... i figured josh allen got a better match up against the fins and rodgers been handing the ball off a lot at the goal line smh
I would start Allen if I had the option.

Rodgers has no chemistry with his receivers outside of Adams

^ it seems that way for some reason... i was watching MNF hoping something big would happen even though i had him on my bench lol... i just want to see some promise... 9/10 im playing him regardless but i had jameis winston in because i thought rodgers wouldnt play monday so i didnt want to risk it...they both had 25 points and winston had 5 INT's lmao

that list is not that good lol... it reminds of the free agent running backs in my league... very slim pickings lmao

Darnold praise

giphy.gif

But yeah, I'm definitely starting AR12 over them, but I probably should roster the next available QB with the most upside. It really might be Sam.

Thinking the only reason Darnold is ranked low on that list is because he hasn't played. Had he played all season, he'd be rostered already in most leagues

If Brandin Cooks ****s the bed again I’m gonna either shop him out or drop him. This should be a good if not great match up for him. Goff needs to get it together. Hell, I might drop him for Robby Anderson who was just dropped by the desperate owner who has half his team on bye and/or injured.
My other WRs are OBJ, Fitz and Gallup.

Back
Top Bottom