***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Just added Darnold, dropped Witten.

I'm surprised you don't have a backup QB at all lol

I'm not a believer in rostering two QB's and two TE's normally. I started the season with Ben, and the week he went down, I wound up trading ARob & Breida for AR12. In reality maybe I shouldn't have? But the makeup of my WR's & RB's has pretty much been the same all season (except Metcalf, added recently), so I believed I was fine to make that trade.

Speaking of two TE's, Henry was out there for the taking last Friday. I had to scoop him. Team now looks as below AND I am going to be going for Mixon through FAAB this Saturday morning. Likely drop Shady or Preston Williams.

1571345353867.png

2-WR lineups are such a game changer.

Damien Williams tonight as my second running back or risk it and hope that latavius Murray is the bellcow this weekend? Full point ppr

Kamara hasn’t practiced all week and they signed a running back so odds are decent he doesn’t play

Damien Williams tonight as my second running back or risk it and hope that latavius Murray is the bellcow this weekend? Full point ppr

Kamara hasn’t practiced all week and they signed a running back so odds are decent he doesn’t play

That's a toughie. I'd prob side Murray tbh. I actually own both + Kamara in one league as well.

Wouldn't shock me if Kamara is sat through the bye (WK9).

Stick with Rivers @TEN or go with one of these guys? I was lucky Rivers got me a decent amount of points real late last week but the week before he got me 4 so I’m skeptical playing him again. What do you guys think?

451DAFAA-88E1-4761-82EB-00772731FD49.png

Jimmy hasn’t practiced all week. Looks like my *** is gonna have to pick up Fells. He’s probably a better option at this point anyway. Double digits in 3 out of his last 4 games.

If Kamara can’t go...would you guys start Jamaal Williams vs Raiders over Latavius at Bears or Miles Sanders at Cowboys? I gotta start two of them.

0.5 PPR

^Wooo that’s tough
Jamaal and Sanders just slightly over Murray

Who would you rather start out of Jamaal and Sanders this week? Kinda feel like I have to start Latavius since he’ll get the whole workload while the other two are sharing.

Stick with Rivers @TEN or go with one of these guys? I was lucky Rivers got me a decent amount of points real late last week but the week before he got me 4 so I’m skeptical playing him again. What do you guys think?

Starting Allen. He is a nice play this week.

Got a trade offer in my Superflex league.

I give:
Alvin Kamara
Juju Smith Schuster
Darren Waller

I get:
Tom Brady
Todd Gurley
Will Fuller
Alshon Jeffery

Any opinions? Brady has massive value in a Superflex league and I've been scraping by with Matt Stafford at my QB1 and streaming my superflex QB. Currently 2-4 so a shakeup like this might be just what I need. I am taking risks in Gurley and Fuller though.

Goff or Allen

i personally dropped Rivers for Allen.

I need a RB. Have to make a trade because free agents is whack and thin.

I got offered Sanders and Sanu for JuJu. Should I pull the trigger??

Back
Top Bottom