***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Started Mahomes and Kelce..

giphy.gif

Man sutton had 87 yards forst half, being down 20+ i was for this was setting up for 150yd game and a garbage time TD.

I dont think ive seen an offense that f'n trash before. Broncos looked on offense like they were the ones who lost their 99 Madden rated QB and got deflated by the injury.

Man sutton had 87 yards forst half, being down 20+ i was for this was setting up for 150yd game and a garbage time TD.

I dont think ive seen an offense that f'n trash before. Broncos looked on offense like they were the ones who lost their 99 Madden rated QB and got deflated by the injury.

As someone whose watched some of the Broncos games this year I can tell you this is how the offense has looked ALL year. Whoever is calling plays for them needs to be fired immediately. Them and the Titans have the most garbagely ran offenses in the entire league.

I’m praying that after that performance they’ll trade Sanders to a team with a QB that can actually pass the ball.

As someone whose watched some of the Broncos games this year I can tell you this is how the offense has looked ALL year. Whoever is calling plays for them needs to be fired immediately. Them and the Titans have the most garbagely ran offenses in the entire league.

I’m praying that after that performance they’ll trade Sanders to a team with a QB that can actually pass the ball.

The funny thing is they hired one of Shannihans assistants hoping he would be an offensive genius and he has been awful. Running outside zone runes with a 240 pound running back like he ran a 4.2 40 or something

i was hoping sutton would of got 3 more yards to get me 1 more point lol... and im never playing damien williams again... he got me 0 points yesterday smh...

Is it time to just outright drop Damien Williams? Had him going in my main league, but versed him in my work league.

Literally me -
giphy.gif

I probably am. If mahomes has surgery then that offense is going to be below average and he appears to be the third back in a timeshare. At this point he is just wasting valuable bench space if you need it

I probably am. If mahomes has surgery then that offense is going to be below average and he appears to be the third back in a timeshare. At this point he is just wasting valuable bench space if you need it

I'm embarrassed to say my only RB's are Kamara, DW, Murray and Mattison. Traded away Gore yesterday pre-TNF. I already reached out to the Mahomes owner possibly offering up Josh Allen (Russ is my main QB), but he said right now he's not willing to move David Johnson, Cook or Henry. His only bench RB's are Tarik & Guice. I would do Henry but not sure if I can get him to budge.

I might just have to continue to roll DW out there :sick: .

im a pull the trigger on kenyan drake and drop damien williams... the running back position is thin in my league for free agency...i can make trades but my lineup is not exactly stacked to afford that option... im a pickup winston again after the bye and drop josh allen then pickup the kicker from carolina.,.. hes #2 in the league and gets 10 points every week

Dude in my league traded for John Ross after week 1 and gave up Kittle :stoneface:

Well now he's been riding Jimmy Graham, gonna offer him Hunter Henry. Which WR think i can get straight up or package (minimal hit to my team)?

Golladay, Allen, Beckham, Ridley

- Standard Scoring -
Wilson Brees
Gurley Carson Gordon Mack
Julio Thielen Chark McLaurin
Waller Henry
Bears
Lambo

Lamar
DJ Lindsay Murray AP
Golladay Ridley Beckham K.Allen
Graham Hockenson
Patriots
Elliott

Last edited:
Julio with this back problem and probably getting shadowed, think I might roll with John Brown stack him with Josh Allen. McLaurin burned a corner for TD twice last week vs MIA for me :smokin

Im 0-6 in this league so im not really risking anything but i could also win out and hit that #6 seed

Edmonds sitting in FA but I would have to drop Montgomery.

my other RBs are CMC, Carson and Jacobs.

I was expecting a lot from Montgomery this year but blah

Back
Top Bottom