***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

2-4 and leading the league in scoring is very bad luck. Your team looks very solid to me though.

I've been in a league since college (10 years, I'm old as hell now). They finally have the lifetime league stats available on ESPN. I'm average 3rd in points scored, 7th in standing position over 10 years. How much bs is that!!!
Ive seen it all in fantasy football. It’s like my opponents players be having career games when they play me and us being 1 - 2 in scoring that week. Just bad luck man. Season ain’t over yet. Just as long as I make the playoffs.

Feel like you’re terrible at fantasy

im desperate at this point and hoping he does something with all these receivers out against Oakland :lol:

Not anyone else out there left to grab, ebron and ankins but they both share with another TE

im desperate at this point and hoping he does something with all these receivers out against Oakland :lol:

Not anyone else out there left to grab, ebron and ankins but they both share with another TE
I’d def look at trading some WR and RB depth fora TE.

I’d def look at trading some WR and RB depth fora TE.
no ones willing to trade their TE right now and very high asking prices

my teams stacked but Jared cook let me down at TE

I just picked up Fells, I also have D. Watson. So between Fells and graham right now.

Last edited:
Lazard worth picking up this week? Wouldn’t mind more depth in my WR. My question is would you start Gallup or Lazard?

Looks like i may be dropping AJ Green for a kicker. Cant get any bites 2 for 1 Henry +1 for their 1 :rolleyes

Grabbed Murray off waivers. Immediately got offered this. Thots?

F90C274E-6C13-4735-B124-DF35E830B6ED.jpeg

My current squad:
RB: Saquon, Lev Bell, Mixon
WR: Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson, Curtis Samuel, Mike Williams

Lynn is adamant on force feeding melvin so i like it. Murray will fall back to his backup role

Looks like i may be dropping AJ Green for a kicker. Cant get any bites 2 for 1 Henry +1 for their 1 :rolleyes

go without it for a week

Guess i could drop the Bills defense and just rock with my Bears instead then i could pick up the kicker

Screenshot_20191019-161156_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Lynn is adamant on force feeding melvin so i like it. Murray will fall back to his backup role

Guess i could drop the Bills defense and just rock with my Bears instead then i could pick up the kicker

there is no reason not to play the bears defense against the saints without brees. Just drop the bills defense. Dropping AJ after sitting on him for 7 weeks would be a huge mistake

I’m on the never roster 2 defenses boat

there is no reason not to play the bears defense against the saints without brees. Just drop the bills defense. Dropping AJ after sitting on him for 7 weeks would be a huge mistake

I’m on the never roster 2 defenses boat

Im the same with the 2 defense but vs Miami was a gimme. I added them on the bye last week, but i was able to grab Henry off waivers so thats where the extra bench man came in

Ravaged by bye's... pick 1:

Dante Pettis, Dede Westbrook, Darius Slayton

Or Cole Beasley, I guess, too.

Last edited:
Mike Thomas
DJ Chark
Golladay

Only can pick two as I have Saquon, Leonard and Carson going in the RB/Flex roles.

Back
Top Bottom