***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I was down 24 after a huge early afternoon lead thanks to my opponent having Dak and Zeke. Ended up winning thanks to Pats D and James White. Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Turns out I won my NT league. Lol. Was up 10 and Leveon got my opponent like 7 points. 6-1 and 5-2. Lessgo!

My friend had his buttcheeks clenched the entire 2nd half. He was one more Brady check down to White away from losing :nthat:
9FF20E6E-5432-45BC-BCEA-0D05785CF0F5.png

I need Ty Johnson like the plague. Not a Kerryon owner, but a Damien Williams owner and he's killing me :lol: .

Im glad i had picked up T Johnson a few weeks back in my dynasty league. There is literally nobody on the waiver wire.

ya damien williams is kinda wack... i might drop him for a WR even though i have a ton of them lol... i already got the 2 RB's from tampa bay... no good backs left in free agency smh... i wonder if i should trade devante adams for a starting running back... joe mixon hasnt done anything for me all year

Is he getting valuable touches alongside Ty?
He was getting touch when kerryon was healthy

I think it will be a split. In the little snaps and carries he was getting, he looked great and he was getting receptions for solid gains

if you don’t feel like spending a ton on TY, feel like JD could be a great pick up for cheap

Finally finished a week 3-0 :smokin

5-2 (1st & most pts scored)
3-4 (4th tied with 4 others & most pts scored)
1-6 :lol:

He was getting touch when kerryon was healthy

I think it will be a split. In the little snaps and carries he was getting, he looked great and he was getting receptions for solid gains

if you don’t feel like spending a ton on TY, feel like JD could be a great pick up for cheap

I'll put my FAAB bid in for Ty, but will eye JD as well on the low; possibly free tbh.

I’m tight Sanu went to the Pats. I drafted dude super late and dropped him due to Saquan getting hurt and needing some RB depth and now he’s gonna be a consistent 13-18ppg WR2

I asked the Chubb & McCaffrey owners if theyd trade either both said sure. But would i have to give up too much (standard), or should i just stay put?

Trade would also help me because of week 10 bye: Watson Hopkins Fournette Michel Sutton McLaurin Lambo :sick:

Im 5-2 (1st place)

My Team:
Watson
Fournette Gordon Ekeler Michel
Thomas Hopkins McLaurin Sutton AJ
Waller Henry
Bears
Lambo

Wentz Carr
McCaffrey Gurley White Hyde
TY Moore Thielen DRobinson
Walker Ertz
Jags
Maher

Wilson Minshew
Chubb AP Lindsay Barber
Julio Lockett Allen Edelman
Seals-Jones Goedert
49ers
Prater

Last edited:
I’m tight Sanu went to the Pats. I drafted dude super late and dropped him due to Saquan getting hurt and needing some RB depth and now he’s gonna be a consistent 13-18ppg WR2

If anything is certain with NE, it's that their D/ST is the only fantasy-constant. RB's and WR's are always a toss up.

i was going to pick up sanu but i have a feeling hes not going to be lights out in new england... their top WR is still edelman and same with atlanta with julio... my point is i dont see him getting mad points just cuz hes in new england... tom seems to share the wealth with his offense with the exception of sony and edelman

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom