***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Hows this trade? Am i too low, too much or good? Trying to make it fairly even but upgrading my RB situation while not taking too much WR hit.

Give: Michel/Gordon Hopkins & McLaurin/Sutton
Get: CMC Thielen/TY

We are both 5-2 and he said he needs WRs (if he even bites on this)

if he’ll take Michel/Hopkins/McLaurin and he gives Thielen over TY that’s a great trade. Being able to start both CMC and Gordon (who will eventually get his) with Fournette at Flex would be a monster lineup. And Thielen next to Michael Thomas and if AJ is giving you 12-15ppg when he returns you should be set

Hows this trade? Am i too low, too much or good? Trying to make it fairly even but upgrading my RB situation while not taking too much WR hit.

Give: Michel/Gordon Hopkins & McLaurin/Sutton
Get: CMC Thielen/TY

We are both 5-2 and he said he needs WRs (if he even bites on this)

yes, take that trade and run. I’d true to give up Michel and McLaurin, but regardless that’s a great haul

Im trying. He went silent for the night.

I dont have room on the bench atm to make any waiver claims besides dropping a kicker and figuring something out later.

I sent the trade, will see what he does with it

Should I get rid of AJ Green? I really don't know whats going on with em.

Got
Juju, Galloday, Hilton, Sutton

Wondering the same. Im letting him to the trade deadline/bye week. If he dont suit up or move on hes gone ... unless someone will trade for him

How different are your teams since draft? Mine is nothing like day 1 due to trades and waiver pick ups. Injuries and performances highs and lows made it what it is now...
Money league, superflex (currently 4th place):
Stafford, Jimmy G
OBJ, Fitz, Gallup, Marvin Jones
Conner, Aaron Jones, Devonta, Snell, Jamaal
Kittle
SF D
Gould

I think JD McKissic is the guy to pick up in Detroit with Johnson going down. He's tabbed as the passing down back, but they run it with him too.

I think JD McKissic is the guy to pick up in Detroit with Johnson going down. He's tabbed as the passing down back, but they run it with him too.
Yep I added McKissic everywhere I couldn't grab Johnson. Will be disappointing if they go out and sign another RB though.

Missed out on Ty & McKissic in the league I really needed either. Not to mention Stills cleared waivers and I missed out on him by about 10 minutes :smh: .

Wound up adding A.J. Brown in two leagues, and Snell in my work league where I own Conner. But now I'm hearing Samuels is back to practice?

No chatter on Sanu? I feel like it's a bigger move than people realize. Fantasy or otherwise.

agreed. I have a $200 budget in this one league and won him for $31. I have no clue if other people were bidding $20+on him but I didn’t wanna miss out. Them trading a 2nd for him is a pretty big deal.

with thielen out (or at least limited) I've gotta resort to Mixon, Auden Tate or even JD McKissic as my flex. Who you taking?

So I need to make a drop at TE. Currently have Hockenson, Everette, and Herndon. Was hoping to see Herndon back to make a decision, but looks like that will still be yet to happen. Hockenson also doesn't have any trade value at the moment. Should I drop one of the three or do you all feel Hock/Herndon would be formidal going forward and try to trade Everette high?

Looking at putting Corey Davis in one of the spots and dropping Daniel Jones for Tannehill as by backup QB to Goff.

So I need to make a drop at TE. Currently have Hockenson, Everette, and Herndon. Was hoping to see Herndon back to make a decision, but looks like that will still be yet to happen. Hockenson also doesn't have any trade value at the moment. Should I drop one of the three or do you all feel Hock/Herndon would be formidal going forward and try to trade Everette high?

Looking at putting Corey Davis in one of the spots and dropping Daniel Jones for Tannehill as by backup QB to Goff.

Don't see the point in carrying three TE's. I'm starting Everett this week with Andrews on the bye, and then dropping him.

Herndon may be back this Sunday. I think you can try to move Everett now or at worst, drop him after this week/once Herndon returns.

Should I get rid of AJ Green? I really don't know whats going on with em.

Got
Juju, Galloday, Hilton, Sutton
keep him in the IR spot

might not even get to play him since you've got those guys but better than someone else having him IMO

Found this pretty cool site on reddit.

Paste the URL of your ESPN league's homepage and it'll calculate the records/standings of the league as if every team played each other every week. Pretty valuable to see whether or not you're getting lucky wins.

James White, Sony Michel (vs Cle) or David Johnson (@ NO and with a funky back injury)?

I like White for obvious PPR reasons but Sony is good money for goal line work. Thoughts?

buc em buc em I may have to resort to adding a Bucs back and consider starting him over Damien Williams.

Jones was dropped today & would be a waiver claim Saturday. Barber & Ogun are available right now. Who's the back I should go after? I assume Jones?

buc em buc em I may have to resort to adding a Bucs back and consider starting him over Damien Williams.

Jones was dropped today & would be a waiver claim Saturday. Barber & Ogun are available right now. Who's the back I should go after? I assume Jones?

yes RoJo

tbh nobody on earth besides Arians/Leftwich knows how our backfield touched are playing out from game to game but RoJo has looked way better and been getting more and more work

James White, Sony Michel (vs Cle) or David Johnson (@ NO and with a funky back injury)?

I like White for obvious PPR reasons but Sony is good money for goal line work. Thoughts?

DJ & Edmonds are bad plays imo this week. Saints run D is very good.

Sony will get goal line work for sure. The only thing capping that is bum as Brady sneaking it in or the line failing to make a lane on 1st/2nd down for Sony and they bring in White or Bolden.

If Ryan cant go this week or next (bye week 9) who is a good fill?

Stafford: NYG & OAK
J.Allen: PHI & WAS

Got Stafford to fill in for Matty Ice this week. Hoping the stream of Titans D does well against Jameis. People in this league holding two defenses :sick::smh:

Back
Top Bottom