***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Hey, I’m considering making this trade offer:

I would give up Carson and JuJu

i would acquire: Connor and TY Hilton

.5 PPR League. Should i send the offer to the owner?

What do you guys think of Jordan Howard for the ROS??? His upcoming schedule is horrible, but weeks 13-15 are against MIA, NYG and WAS. Is he worth the stash???

PPR

flex who do I start
Melvin gordon
Ty johnson
Robbie anderson
Latavius Murray if kamara sits

TE
Hockenson
Howard
Goedert

Hunter Henry/Marvin Jones for Mack. Am I giving up too much?

Assuming you have another TE I don't think that's too much. It depends on the your other RBs and WRs obviously

What do you guys think of Jordan Howard for the ROS??? His upcoming schedule is horrible, but weeks 13-15 are against MIA, NYG and WAS. Is he worth the stash???

That's a long time to stash him but if you're bench can handle the spot taken up I don't see why not.

PPR

flex who do I start
Melvin gordon
Ty johnson
Robbie anderson
Latavius Murray if kamara sits

TE
Hockenson
Howard
Goedert

Latavius the locked in flex if Kamara is out.
Of those TEs I would have to pick Hockaloogie

Assuming you have another TE I don't think that's too much. It depends on the your other RBs and WRs obviously

That's a long time to stash him but if you're bench can handle the spot taken up I don't see why not.

Latavius the locked in flex if Kamara is out.
Of those TEs I would have to pick Hockaloogie
Liquid Swords Liquid Swords I’m in first place in this league. Other TE is Kelce. Got Davante, Godwin and Boyd. Freeman, Jacobs, Edmonds. Figured I could try and add another RB for the stretch run.

I’m trying to trade for Eckler or D. Henry

I have Marvin Jones, Chris Godwin, Tyler Boyd, Juju, and Robert Woods. What would be fair to give up for either of those backs? Full PPR btw

Should I pick up
Stanford vs. Giants
or
Bridgewater vs. Cardinals

Idk if I can put my trust in Matty Ice with his ankle

Should I pick up
Stanford vs. Giants
or
Bridgewater vs. Cardinals

Idk if I can put my trust in Matty Ice with his ankle

I personally would go Stafford because Giants secondary is even worse than the Cardinals secondary and Saints have a solid run game to lean on. Lions lost Kerryon and that O Line is too weak to run often with rookie RBs

Back
Top Bottom