***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

757481FE-9CF4-4DCA-8081-41157E80589E.jpeg

would anyone do this trade? I have Rodgers as my starting QB so I have just been working rivers in when he has a bad matchup

Diggs had a slow start first few weeks of the season but if he has a good game as expected tonight, it’ll be 3 weeks of top tier production.

ya out of my wide receivers diggs was my weakest... but the last 2 weeks hes been balling... so im not taking him out... i got sutton at the flex and my other 2 WR are diggs and TY... do you yall think devante adams will play? if he is im taking out sutton

.5 ppr FLEX - Jacobs, Hunter Henry or Metcalf? I have Jacobs in there right now, & Waller is my TE.

IF Kamara is active and you own both Murray and him, what do you do?

Benny Snell over David Montgomery this week?

Snell has my interest too. I added him in the league I have Conner, but the league I don't have Conner, he's still available. I can't get myself to start him over Damien Williams tho.

Last edited:
Who would you stream at TE: K. Rudolph( with Thielen out ), Brate ( if Howard sits ) or Jonnu Smith ( if Walker sits )???

^^^ Thanks for the input!!! I really want to lean towards Brate too, but Rudolph has a good opportunity tonight and will not be sure about Howards availability probably until tomorrow...

^^^ Thanks for the input!!! I really want to lean towards Brate too, but Rudolph has a good opportunity tonight and will not be sure about Howards availability probably until tomorrow...

I have a feeling Minnesota is going to get up early and run the ball a lot with Theilen out

Back
Top Bottom