***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I went henry since the raiders cant defend the pass and waller targets went down. Prob be the opposite

I left gordon in. I hope he gets 2 goal line scores at best

I'm a Henry owner so let's hope...both are in good spots though. I think Rivers just loves them TEs though and Carr has been doing well at spreading it around.

smh im vsing Ekeler im pissed he got that 1 TD before that he had like a total of 4 damn points

I need to read NikeTalk's rules.

That Jacobs TD was much needed :pimp:

I was getting annoyed when Richard was in there. Then I saw Jacobs burst for the score and all was right in the world.

Wound up sitting Waller and rolled with Henry. Him + Jacobs worked out nicely to kickoff the week. I vs'd Carr too and he had a quiet game.

Dunno why I keep putting faith in Mike Williams. Dude had a great end of season last year and this year he’s struggling heavy. He gets one deep catch for 30-50 yards every game then does absolutely nothing. How you the clear WR2 on a heavy pass team and have 0 TDs through 10 games

I was getting annoyed when Richard was in there. Then I saw Jacobs burst for the score and all was right in the world.

Wound up sitting Waller and rolled with Henry. Him + Jacobs worked out nicely to kickoff the week. I vs'd Carr too and he had a quiet game.
Man I was getting annoyed on the last drive. Richard was getting all the attention. When Jacobs came in I was like it’s about time, first play 18 yrs td :pimp:

Dunno why I keep putting faith in Mike Williams. Dude had a great end of season last year and this year he’s struggling heavy. He gets one deep catch for 30-50 yards every game then does absolutely nothing. How you the clear WR2 on a heavy pass team and have 0 TDs through 10 games
I finally dropped him 2 weeks ago

I think I drafted him pretty early too thinking he would be a steal

:smh:

With Shepard & now Engram out for NYG should i slide Tate in the flex? Would bench either A.Jones or Carson (standard)

K/DEF are Rams

Screenshot_20191108-110441_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

This guy in my league has josh Jacobs, ekeler, Mark Ingram and leveon bell. My rbs are Montgomery, Guice, Royce freeman and Peyton barber 🤮 if you were me would you try to offer him either Tyler Lockett or Devante Adams for one of his backs? My wr are those two and dj moore

Guess I gotta start Landry in the flex. I’m worried Kittle isn’t going to play on MNF. I started Hunter last night and the 13 points was a good start to the week.

No one picked up Zach Paschal though, thoughts on him going forward?

This guy in my league has josh Jacobs, ekeler, Mark Ingram and leveon bell. My rbs are Montgomery, Guice, Royce freeman and Peyton barber 🤮 if you were me would you try to offer him either Tyler Lockett or Devante Adams for one of his backs? My wr are those two and dj moore

Depends on his WR but if he could use a WR1 send him Adams (turf toe can de aggrevated real easily) and ask for Ingram and a lesser WR maybe

Guess I gotta start Landry in the flex. I’m worried Kittle isn’t going to play on MNF. I started Hunter last night and the 13 points was a good start to the week.

No one picked up Zach Paschal though, thoughts on him going forward?
Zach Paschal is a WR1 for the next few weeks.

In an absolute must win vs a stacked *** team would you roll with Russ at the Niners or scoop up Tannehill vs Chiefs, Daniel Jones at Jets or Darnold vs Giants?

In an absolute must win vs a stacked *** team would you roll with Russ at the Niners or scoop up Tannehill vs Chiefs, Daniel Jones at Jets or Darnold vs Giants?

I see what you're thinking, but in a must-win, I'm going with my guy and my guy happens to be a top MVP candidate, so I'd ride or die with Russ.

It's also a must-win for Seattle too, so I expect him to show out.

Back
Top Bottom