Lindsay
SIngletary
Damien Williams
Delanie
Greg Olsen
A team with Lamar not making the playoffs hurts my soul

I have CMC and I might not make it either

**** hurts man

i got damien williams on the bench but curious how he plays tonight.... he will be my starter since im putting conner on the bench for the year... next week though damien is on a bye so ill have to play ronald jones

Whats my chances here to outscore Henry +8 (standard)?

Screenshot_20191118-134241_Fantasy.jpg

SN: Chark & J.Brown on the bench, but they arent being played over Julio or Mike :smh:

Shout out to Mixon man

was my 2nd round pick and he finally showing out during the important weeks.. 17.70, 18.10, 17.30 last 3 weeks with a week 9 bye..

Everybody is gonna be going for Williams so I hope I’m able to grab Wilkins for cheap.

That's what I'm thinking too. I read he had surgery already today & could be back as soon as Week 13? Anyone else hearing that?

So im sitting at #2 priority what do i do here? My opponent next week owns Mack, do I target the Colts RB (id never use over Carson/Jones) or do I use my waiver on Ravens D who I can ride ROS - Rams 9ers do not scare me.

His RB currently - Mack Coleman Damien

So im sitting at #2 priority what do i do here? My opponent next week owns Mack, do I target the Colts RB (id never use over Carson/Jones) or do I use my waiver on Ravens D who I can ride ROS - Rams 9ers do not scare me.

His RB currently - Mack Coleman Damien

If you want to block your opponent I'd do it. I imagine you don't have FAAB and so you'll likely miss out on Ravens if you don't prioritize them?

Tyreek so frail man. I need him to get back on the field

:smh:

Guess this is my payback for beating #1 team last week with Carson vs Sanders on MNF

I really hope he can go 2nd half. Wonder if sending him 50yds down field off rip had anything to do with it, no short catch n runs get the blood flowing again

Had Mike Williams and Hunter vs Damien and Ekeler. Wasn’t worried because I went into the matchup with a small lead but Ekeler was going ham. Luckily for a couple catches late in the game by Williams and Hunter and Damien got hurt so I won by 7. Which is crazy because my kicker and defense combined for 2 points

Imagine having a monster team, scoring the most points in the league, and your record is 4 & got damn 7

Insanely infuriating. Fantasy is ------- dumb!

Kelce and HH got my the win in my main money league. I’ll stay sitting in third.
And then this happened in my NT league. Smh. Opener won by two points because of that last Allen catch. I would have beat every other team this week.
0CE946C4-B364-49AB-80BF-E10CA2E7C0BE.png

I was up 5 going into tonight with only Butker left. Opponent had Tyreek and Badgley.

I got so lucky. Won by 3..

Imagine having a monster team, scoring the most points in the league, and your record is 4 & got damn 7

Insanely infuriating. Fantasy is ------- dumb!

HOW!!!!!

PF: 1255.5
PA: 1245.4

QB: Wilson Brees
RB: Gurley Gordon Mack Carson
WR: Julio Thomas Chark J.Brown J.Gordon
TE: Waller
DEF: Bills
K: Zeurlein

Screenshot_20191118-220908_Fantasy.jpg

Kelce and HH got my the win in my main money league. I’ll stay sitting in third.
And then this happened in my NT league. Smh. Opener won by two points because of that last Allen catch. I would have beat every other team this week.
0CE946C4-B364-49AB-80BF-E10CA2E7C0BE.png
Still can't believe I won by 0.06

my teams limping their way into the playoffs after drafting Antonio Brown =/

Need to win next seek to secure the 6 seed (standard)

Back
Top Bottom