***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Absolute MUST win this week kicker question....

Jake Elliott at Miami (80 degrees no wind)
Forbath at Texans (dome, first game this year)
McManus vs Chargers (altitude, Drew Lock)
Fairbairn vs Patriots (dome, Pats D)
Jason Myers vs Vikings

Honestly, I hate kicker questions. It’s hit or miss and no one knows. I’m starting to hate kickers in fsntasy

never thought Maher would get me 1pt either while my opponents kicker got 14pts on Thursday :stoneface:

but I would possibly go fairbarin against NE if they can actually stop Texans from scoring then he might be clutch

Honestly, I hate kicker questions. It’s hit or miss and no one knows. I’m starting to hate kickers in fsntasy

never thought Maher would get me 1pt either while my opponents kicker got 14pts on Thursday :stoneface:

but I would possibly go fairbarin against NE if they can actually stop Texans from scoring then he might be clutch

Might be a good idea since they’re playing in a dome at home and Pats D might be good enough to hold them to just field goals.

Elliott is tempting though. They should have a decent amount of scoring chances against the Dolphins.

Absolute MUST win this week kicker question....

Jake Elliott at Miami (80 degrees no wind)
Forbath at Texans (dome, first game this year)
McManus vs Chargers (altitude, Drew Lock)
Fairbairn vs Patriots (dome, Pats D)
Jason Myers vs Vikings

Myers or Elliott

Might be a good idea since they’re playing in a dome at home and Pats D might be good enough to hold them to just field goals.

Elliott is tempting though. They should have a decent amount of scoring chances against the Dolphins.

Fairbairn was clutch last year, this year he misses at least 1 a game. Dude sucks this year and if he misses BOB may end up starting to for it on 4th or go for 2

Elliott is the safe play but its gonna depend on how Eagles offense does.

Meyers is a good one too but he has a case of the misses at times too, but Pete wont bench him unless he goes compeltely off the rails

Fairbairn was clutch last year, this year he misses at least 1 a game. Dude sucks this year and if he misses BOB may end up starting to for it on 4th or go for 2

Elliott is the safe play but its gonna depend on how Eagles offense does.

Meyers is a good one too but he has a case of the misses at times too, but Pete wont bench him unless he goes compeltely off the rails

Think I might go Elliott. Dolphins have no running game so it’s gonna be pass or bust for them and Eagles should be in scoring opportunities most times they have the ball I would think.

need a decent qb to start PPR league:

david carr vs chiefs
or
phillip rivers vs broncos

Well youre gonna get a big 0 from that Carr and Rivers will prob throw 3 ill advised picks

Anyway i say Rivers you know theyre gonna throw it. KC cant stop the run so Gruden prob going heavy with Jacobs

Last edited:
If anybody needs a QB and Goff is dropped I think this is the week to use him. Cardinals are worst in the league vs QB’s.

I’m starting Kyle Allen and Fitz in my 2qb league, benching Jimmy G. This is gonna be rough but I believe this is the move.
The only other QBs available are Hodges and Haskins:sick::lol:

Which 2 should I start?

Joe Mixon vs Jets
Tevin Coleman vs Ravens
Robert Woods vs Cardinals

Cousins Tannehill Darnold or Foles

Doyle Griffin or Higbee (standard)

Last edited:
Welp Darnold comes crashing back to earth. 10th place team is gonne eliminate me from the the playoffs :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom