***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Makes no sense that I’m 7-6 and barely squeaking into the playoffs as a 5 seed with Lamar Jackson, Zeke, Josh Jacobs, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Jared Cook...

I have the highest point total in my league but every other team has had their best game of the season against me.

Some dude put up 180 pts one week and beat me by 7. That would be a W like 9/10 times.

Caught the elimination in 2/5 leagues :smh:. Had the bye in one league this week and secured the bye for next week in another one. Need Diggs to outscore Dalvin by 8.7 tonight to sneak in as the #7 seed in my last league.

I did win my CFB Fantasy League on Saturday though :pimp:.

This is beating a dead horse, but are we "trusting" Odell vs Cincy next week? It's playoff time, and I'm not about to go down with the ship with him if I don't have to.

Really just depends on what your other options are and what the weather will be like in those games. And if Baker’s hand is fine.

Makes no sense that I’m 7-6 and barely squeaking into the playoffs as a 5 seed with Lamar Jackson, Zeke, Josh Jacobs, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Jared Cook...

I have the highest point total in my league but every other team has had their best game of the season against me.

Some dude put up 180 pts one week and beat me by 7. That would be a W like 9/10 times.

I’m not going to get in my soap box again about my team doing this but my Squad like this also lost again this week. At least yours is in the hunt - team is 4-9 now

This is beating a dead horse, but are we "trusting" Odell vs Cincy next week? It's playoff time, and I'm not about to go down with the ship with him if I don't have to.

Landry is getting most of the looks. Isn't Njoku back next week too?

Nick foles gave me -4 but i should still be able to sneak in the plyoffs as the 6th seed in my last big money league as long as carsom doesent go off. Have a bye in two other leagues, feels good man

Easy victory for me this week. Record pushed to 8-5. One more regular season game to go before heading to the playoffs.

Well if you have Cook hopefully you had mattison with the playoffs approaching otherwise its gonna be a mad dash to add him

time to empty your FAAB for auction guys

**** Dalvin got hurt, I didn’t even see it :smh:

I got Mattison but damn man, ’m only up 1.3 points and he still has DK going. I need this win to get a bye a week.

Well if you have Cook hopefully you had mattison with the playoffs approaching otherwise its gonna be a mad dash to add him

time to empty your FAAB for auction guys
Have him for my NT league. Knew I should have added him in my main league.

Welp my season is over in my main league. Was up 14.1 going into tonight opponent has Penny.

I f*cking hate fantasy :lol:

F*ck Zane Gonzalez too for his 1 point.

One team where the playoffs start next week, I win and I'm in. Even have a chance to get in if I lose. I'm up by almost 8 pts. I have Hollister and she has MIN defense...praying for no defensive TDs

Smfh. Was up 1.24 points until this DK likely fumble which will have me down by less than a point. Need Hollister to get f***in going. Win and I’m in...if I lose, I’m out

Well lockett cant be trusted if i make it in the playoffs

Now i gotta figure out what to do with my WR2 spot

Rostered: Lockett OBJ
FA: Washington Beasley Fuller Shepard McLaurin D.Samuel M.Williams

I goofed and dropped Sutton just before the game week 9 with that QB situation in denver and i had half my team on byes week 10. Made a trade for chubb and lockett, should have just stayed put and took an L for week 10 i wouldnt have to worry about WR

At the time I had: Thomas Hopkins Sutton McLaurin AJ

Now i got: Thomas Lockett OBJ :rolleyes

giphy.gif

Lost by 2.5 points man ****. In the playoffs which is a positive but I ****ed up the last two weeks. Only needed to win one of these 2 matchups to lock up a bye and I choked.

Needed the bye for Dalvin and Julio to heal up.

Made the playoffs. Went from 7th place to 4 place after a BIG WEEK! I gotta keep this going!

If Everett is out again roll with Higbee vs Seahawks or Hollister at Rams? 0.5 PPR

Back
Top Bottom