***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Fell out of the 6th and final playoff spot to an 8th place finish. As commish, it pained me to lock my team this morning :smh: consolation brackets hold no bearing in our league.

5th seed in my work league tho. Have some dilemma's ahead of me this week:

- Bench Odell?
- Roll w/ Carson or Penny?

lost twice in a row but still made the 3rd seed lol... my rank still hasnt changed despite the L's lol... a bunch of teams had the same record so my friend whos the commissioner made the playoffs 7 teams instead of 6...what yall think of my starting lineup? should i roll with this or go with someone off my bench?
1575383459355.png

1575383672733.png

lost twice in a row but still made the 3rd seed lol... my rank still hasnt changed despite the L's lol... a bunch of teams had the same record so my friend whos the commissioner made the playoffs 7 teams instead of 6...what yall think of my starting lineup? should i roll with this or go with someone off my bench?
1575383459355.png

1575383672733.png

Your commish changed the playoff settings because too many people were tied............

How much is buy-in for this league?

bruh **** that 7th place team for making the playoffs look how dumb that looks smh

that league is ****ed IMO

it should go by points if anything and who ever has the most up to the 6th place team for the season thats it.. 7th place team should be a dead deal

that rule should also be something that stated before the season starts, if it wasnt **** that lol..

looks like 2nd place dont even got a bye ??? am i seeing that correctly

there was 2 teams that had the same record but were left out the playoffs... i guess they got left out since they were the bottom 2 teams in the league points scored... ironically i was on the bottom points scored but had a better record... ya i dont agree with the playoff change... should only be 6 teams..the second seed should have a bye... if the second seed loses next week they really got the shaft smh
1575384833478.png

I'm in a 12 teamer that has no divisions, top overall team gets a first round bye and the next 6 make the playoffs. It's a cool format but it's been that way for years. No way I'd let a commish change playoff settings the week they start :lol:.

To be honest I don't understand how having divisions even works :lol: my work league has and I much rather just overall standings.

Terry McLaurin or Anthony Miller?

Think im gonna try Miller. Cowboys struggled with Beaslet in the slot

Yea we used to have divisions then changed to overall standings and the league has been much more competitive

I did divisions 1 time and it screwed so many teams with the same record because of it. Never again

Are we starting Lockett next week? 4 duds in a row.

Hell to nah

Guess i gotta roll with OBJ or find a FA :rolleyes

same here... i got blown out in week 1 against this same opponent... i hope times are different on sunday lol... this is my oppponents lineup
1575388385095.png

Keep rolling with Ravens D/ST at Bills this week or go with Packers D/ST at home vs Skins in a cold, rainy possibly even snowing game?

I have bills d and Lamar starting in both of my playoff matchups. Hate the contradiction. Obviously I’m starting L jack, but should I stream another defense?!?!?!?

Got the bye

ended up first place and most points for $800

$4k left for championship

really hope the Lamar Jackson owner in my league loses this weekend. Don’t wanna play him in the semis, dude has won our league 4 times :stoneface:

Idk am i going down with the ship or am i gonna try my luck with a FA WR

My WR: Thomas Lockett Beckham - do i start Lockett and hope or Beckham and pray?

FA: Fuller Shepard Pascal Deebo M.Williams Miller Washington & McLaurin

I feel like MikeWill is the floor and Fuller is the ultimaye ceiling.

I just need something if its 7 then fine i gotta live with it, and hope Thomas had an anamoly type game last week vs my Falcons

Def praying Watson does work and then my 3 RBs carry their weight at least 15/each

My team is damn good (name value) but now im at the point of who do i play :frown:

QB: Watson
RB: Chubb Fournette Gordon Ekeler Singletary
WR: Thomas Lockett OBJ
TE: Waller Henry

Back
Top Bottom