OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always got Kiki Passo to comfort him.

*googles*

tenor.gif

But they’re recruiting each other

The Texas 247 writer just switched his crystal ball prediction for Evans to Georgia within the last hour. apparently things are trending that way regardless of what Mike Ferrell says.

Regardless, I never guaranteed that he's coming to Georgia and even if he commits to Georgia I'm not guaranteeing that he'll stick. All I'm saying is that the "he's not willing to share carries" line of thinking doesn't seem to hold true.

Last edited:

The Texas 247 writer just switched his crystal ball prediction for Evans to Georgia within the last hour. apparently things are trending that way regardless of what Mike Ferrell says.

Regardless, I never guaranteed that he's coming to Georgia and even if he commits to Georgia I'm not guaranteeing that he'll stick. All I'm saying is that the "he's not willing to share carries" line of thinking doesn't seem to hold true.

Bro, lol. I've always said I think Evans is going to commit to UGA. I said the same thing about Milton. What I've also been saying is that come December I don't think they are both going to end up signing there. This idea that they want to split carries with each other is being overblown and played up for your fanbase that wants to hear that stuff. I don't think they really do. And now that Farrell is saying it, he's joining the other writers that are hearing the same. Both of them want to be the guy.

A USC 247 guy was going in on Athlon’s anonymous coaches piece. He says it’s not from any of the Pac12 head coaches but just the local team writers were asked and quoted as “anonymous coaches” :lol:

James Cook was recruiting for SC, though.

That I probably said cuz it was true :lol:

Go check the timeline. He committed to Georgia a couple of days after that Notre Dame *** whooping. I think he canceled his SC official too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom