OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping they beat Bama. I'd like our chances on a neutral field should we not stumble again.

URBAN: Was able to talk with a national writer who should know about this far more than I would, and he was pretty sure that Meyer was coming back next year and he was also pretty sure it would be USC. I really have no clue what he's going to do and I'm listening to others I trust and they all think he's coming back. The only thing I feel extremely strong about is that IF Meyer does come back, there is ZERO chance that Mark Pantoni joins him. Z-E-R-O. Especially if it's USC. Now if Urb somehow makes a return to Gainesville one day there could be a reason for concern by OSU fans, but not in La-La Land.

---

Whatever that means

th

And, yes, by hiring Foley, USC would have the best chance to hire Urban Meyer or another established and accomplished coach. Foley hired Meyer at Florida from Utah in 2004 and traveled lockstep with him to the highest levels of college football.

---

Seeing a bunch of writers commenting on this article and saying Thamel is Urban's mouthpiece? witnesskb24 witnesskb24

Also Bill Greene, an Ohio State insider on it: "I don't have a relationship with Pete Thamel. We've met but I couldn't pick up the phone and call him. Anything you get from Pete Thamel on Urban would be 100% better than anything you would get from me.

I would be stunned beyond belief to see Jeremy Foley go to USC. I don't see that at all. But anything Pete T. writes about Urban was proof-read by Urban word-for-word. Or even dictated by Urbs.

The cyst knows the score of games and knows when Urbs is happy. I think the cyst hated [Ohio State president Michael] Drake a lot."

Last edited:
LSU will literally play top 10 ranked Auburn and Alabama back to back 2 weeks from now.

Oklahoma and Clemson may not play another ranked team the rest of the year.
LSU usually plays bama and Auburn. They will lose to Bama and beat Auburn as always

Back
Top Bottom