OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
langfor5 langfor5

What’s being said about les miles and the job he’s doing at KU? Any excitement? Are recruits responding to him being there?

He has the entire KU fan base drinking the Kool-Aid. Season ticket sales are up, donations to the programs from boosters is up and just about everyone I have talked to is overwhelming positive about the hire. Of course, coming off of the last almost decade of failure it really can't get worse.

247 had his class of 2019 at 65 nationally and that is become the program is hamstrung on the amount of kids they can sign because of previous mistakes by Weis and Beaty. Even though Les has been out of the game for awhile his name still holds weight. Take it for a grain of salt, because none of the kids have officially signed but Les has a top 20 class for 2020. All and all this is the best I have felt about this program since the end of 2008 heading into the 09 season.

Yeah I def got that vibe. Son seemed very different.
kid was super paranoid because he knew what DJ could do. I think most kids would be

But he flat out stunk up the joint and made it an easy decision for the coaches to yank him.

kid was super paranoid because he knew what DJ could do. I think most kids would be

But he flat out stunk up the joint and made it an easy decision for the coaches to yank him.

I heard he used to check out of plays the coaches were calling because he thought they were trying to box him in as a running QB and he felt he was a pocket passer.

I heard he used to check out of plays the coaches were calling because he thought they were trying to box him in as a running QB and he felt he was a pocket passer.
absolutely, but its because he was. They tried to use him to his strengths but he wanted to be Carson Palmer back there and sling it.

Yeah I can understand being paranoid. DJ is the goods. But that aside, he sucked at making reads and throwing the ball downfield.
Hopefully he's improved.

Watching the coaches reactions from the show, this makes so much sense.

Bryce Young is on the next QB1. Stunned MD allowed it.

Show wanted Bosco again but Negro said nope. They hated the experience

@10508 cardo jr ln Tank has kinda been all over the place recently. He moved his commitment back and now he's moved it up again. It puts Georgia an interesting spot. I know that they plan on taking two running backs and they want either Tank or Evans to go along with Milton. With Tank moving his recruitment up, maybe Georgia is moving on from Evans and they'll take Tank?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom