OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

Some of this comes of
like an infowars article
mjlol.png

It reads like the writer is friends with Yankoff’s dad

Watching this ND/USC replay with Fowler broadcasting, man I can’t wait for games this weekend. Chris Fowler on big plays is probably my second favorite next to Gus Johnson

Really? Hmmm...

I've never really cared for Fowler as PBP. He mumbles a lot, gets real quiet at times and has random outbursts. :lol:

I like him at the Aussie Open as PBP...just dawned on me that that is probably why he mumbles and is so quiet sometimes. :lol:

This is wild. I feel really bad for this kid, he was poised to have a huge year and go pro. Hopefully he can bounce back quickly. I feel like Alabama has really bad luck with linebackers. In 2017, they lost all of the starting linebackers and this year ,before the season is even started, they've lost both of their starting inside linebackers

Man, Bama has really bad injury luck this year. Going to be relying on a lot of young guys on defense.

Man, Bama has really bad injury luck this year. Going to be relying on a lot of young guys on defense.

They're defensive backfield will be good and their defensive linemen will be solid as well. Also, Bama has a very manageable schedule this season so by the time they face any real competition, their young linebackers will be broken in. Their injuries might make the South Carolina game in week 3 a little bit more interesting.

Dylan might be their 2nd most important player?

Dylan is their third best player after Tua and Jeudy but their second most important player after Tua. If Jerry Jeudy went down they still have other good receivers, with Dylan out they are really thin at linebacker. The crazy thing is that with both of their projected starting ILBs out, they really can't afford to withstand another injury. Otherwise they would be relying on freshman or they would need to move of outside linebackers inside.

Or is Saban grinding these guys to the point where they're more susceptible to injury?

It really is an interesting case. I would chalk it up to bad luck but Bama has had so many injuries at this specific position group, at some point it becomes a trend that they might need to address. Like I said earlier, in 2017 all of the starting linebackers sustained serious injuries and now, before the season even starts both of their starting inside linebackers are out for the year.

Back
Top Bottom