OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s been their best QB in recent memory right? I don’t follow Miami closely (minus when them and the buckeyes had the series a few years ago) but I can’t remember any others they’ve had

Stephen Morris was ok

———

Sounds like SC will be using a base 4-2-5 this season more than their 3-4/5-2 of the last couple years

“As to whether a more standard four-down look with DE's Rector and Drake Jackson on the outside and Jay Tufele and Marlon Tuipulotu with Brandon Pili on the inside. It depends on what the other team is doing, Clancy said.But don't be surprised if that's how they look in a base 4-2-5.”

:lol: Man if I'm a kid of any means and I get a waiver declined, I'm finding a lawyer and coming at the NCAA's neck so fast with this ****... It's insane.

It's like they throw darts at a board and just approve or deny based on where it lands.

Boise game might be moved to Tally

Damn goat rope for me. I may not even be able go now (does’t matter whether it was in Jax or Tally). Bought tickets before Dorian, but yesterday there was talk of either flying all of our aircraft away or being a forward operating base for aircraft to fly out of depending on where the storm hits. Our area of operations extend midway down Florida’s coast, Should be a interesting 24 hours for me ...

Last edited:
conor.gif

Random CFB/Politics observation: the same people who are saying you don't need college to be successful and complain about college being liberal indoctrination camps are the same people who are mad when players leave early because they need to stay all four years to get their degree.

It's awful because they pretend to genuinely care about these college athletes and their wellbeing when in fact they just don't want players leaving early

If we're being honest Tate had no business getting approved, but his lawyer did work

I actually disagree. If what everyone said is to be believed, it sounds like Ryan Day told him straight up he’d never play for Ohio State, and this is a year after Urban convinced him NOT to leave. tO$U also supported his transfer with the NCAA. He and Chris Steele may be the only non-emergency ones that make sense under the rule.

I actually disagree. If what everyone said is to be believed, it sounds like Ryan Day told him straight up he’d never play for Ohio State, and this is a year after Urban convinced him NOT to leave. tO$U also supported his transfer with the NCAA. He and Chris Steele may be the only non-emergency ones that make sense under the rule.
Yea, the coach straight up told him that he'd never play, and his old coach abruptly left. I think that should be a no brainer, especially when there's only one starting QB per team.

NCAA trash for blocking these kids with actual family illnesses and some of them debilitating or chronic from playing immediately.

I don't care that the GT coaching staff says, there's no logical reason for this.

All this tough guys stuff just go get beat by 40:lol:

Buckeyes gonna go 10-2 or 9-3 this year. Losses to Nebraska and Michigan (and if a third it’ll be Wisconsin).

I was listening to a podcast today and they made a great point, when was the last time Ohio state had a “good loss”? One when they actually played well but fell short? I can think of Clemson (not the playoff but the orange bowl), or MSU in the B1G title game. Every other loss has been a complete embarrassment and getting run off the field. I hope Day can get these guys motivated to avoid that crap, that was one thing Meyer could never avoid

Good job tiring yourself out

None of it makes sense. Why bring weights on the field? Clemson doesn't have a weight room you can use if you're that determined to lift weights 2 hours before game time? Also, why are you lifting weights this close to game time?

I enjoy McAfee in the booth a lot and hes working well with Hasselbeck. The best part is Amin is the PBP and is hardly saying a thing.

None of it makes sense. Why bring weights on the field? Clemson doesn't have a weight room you can use if you're that determined to lift weights 2 hours before game time? Also, why are you lifting weights this close to game time?
Gotta show the champs their guns

Back
Top Bottom