OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm trying to rank the UF quaterbacks in terms of NFL success "

1) Cam Newton 2) Jacoby Brissett 3) ?

All these local shows want Lovie fired. They don’t realize he’s probably the best they’re gonna get for now. No big time coach is going to come here and kill his career and an up and coming coach can’t build this place up :smh:

All these local shows want Lovie fired. They don’t realize he’s probably the best they’re gonna get for now. No big time coach is going to come here and kill his career and an up and coming coach can’t build this place up :smh:

Sounds like what Iowa State fans were saying 4 years ago.

I love that he proudly signed it to authenticate his bigotry

The letter writer apparently has a history of this.

“Petersen Has Written Letters to Local Newspapers About His Hatred of ‘Disgusting’ Tattoos, Why Babies Should Be Banned From Restaurants & Airplanes & Why a Page About Muslim Holidays in a Newspaper Was Offensive to 9/11 Survivors”

1570539162586.jpeg

1570539201867.jpeg

1570539235978.jpeg

Did Harbaugh really say their offense is hitting their stride in the post game presser? :lol:
Yes... Then doubled and then tripled down in his Monday presser... Said there is evidence to support this stance... I repeat, he has lost his mind... This is not coach speak... He doesnt do coach speak... He may give generic answers but that is what is running through his mind... Just like when he answers with a completely off topic response... He isn't living in 2019 IMO

Back
Top Bottom