OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The letter writer apparently has a history of this.

“Petersen Has Written Letters to Local Newspapers About His Hatred of ‘Disgusting’ Tattoos, Why Babies Should Be Banned From Restaurants & Airplanes & Why a Page About Muslim Holidays in a Newspaper Was Offensive to 9/11 Survivors”

1570539162586.jpeg

1570539201867.jpeg

1570539235978.jpeg
This is a miserable dude...much better not having these types of ppl around

Couple news cycles later, we all forget and nothing happens.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

How bad is ND going to blast us by?

Haha I actually think we either lose close or beat ND.

Then again we run an air raid and it's supposed to rain Saturday night so the drops and fumbles should be fun.

Lmao at the football fans, Penn State and otherwise, on Twitter arguing "Hey that letter isn't racist because he never specifically says any racial slurs or even the word Black!"

Last edited:
Lol I got into a heated message board argument with right wing usc fans who insisted that the letter was “stupid but in no way racist”. I took an L by humoring that bull**** as long as I did.
Yeah... Online debates rarely do anybody any good.

From Yahoo:
The COI, which I sit on -- Committee on Infractions -- had recently put through a rule change. It's called an IOP -- internal operating procedure -- which basically reduced any disassociation to a 10-year disassociation, much like what was given to [former Michigan basketball star] Chris Webber," Roberts explained. "So in June of 2020, the disassociation for Bush will expire and it's going to be up to the university what the university wants to do."

————

Reggie bike next year

Back
Top Bottom