Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahh, yes, you lose an arguent, you get exposed for your nonsense so you resort to insults. Like I said earlier TFOOH. You've taken too many to your headgear champ.

My response was in kind to you saying to get Golovkin out of my mouth. You try to pepper in garbage insults in your “argument.”

Golovkin should definitely hang it up now. He had a great career fighting those with the sac to fight him in his prime.

The Ward nonsense? Nah, he called him out after Golovkin signed a contract for a fight when he knew it would never happen. Then Ward moved on and TKO’ed Kovalev by beating in his nutsac. Shameful TKO win to retire on if you ask me. He definitely had a great career and an excellent resume, but he like a lot of others never gave credit to fighters he just didn’t like.

My response was in kind to you saying to get Golovkin out of my mouth. You try to pepper in garbage insults in your “argument.”

Golovkin should definitely hang it up now. He had a great career fighting those with the sac to fight him in his prime.

The Ward nonsense? Nah, he called him out after Golovkin signed a contract for a fight when he knew it would never happen. Then Ward moved on and TKO’ed Kovalev by beating in his nutsac. Shameful TKO win to retire on if you ask me. He definitely had a great career and an excellent resume, but he like a lot of others never gave credit to fighters he just didn’t like.

You're right, GGG should probably hang it up. A gift against Jacobs, a tie, a loss, and another gift today, his time has run out.

Although maybe he can give Brook a rematch at 160, or fight Steve Rolls again "waiting" for Canelo.

Vanes might be available again, or whoever else is moving up from a lower weight class, since GGG likes to fight smaller guys.

You're right, GGG should probably hang it up. A gift against Jacobs, a tie, a loss, and another gift today, his time has run out.

Although maybe he can give Brook a rematch at 160, or fight Steve Rolls again "waiting" for Canelo.

Vanes might be available again, or whoever else is moving up from a lower weight class, since GGG likes to fight smaller guys.

You just can’t give Golovkin any credit, though Canelo has a storied history of accepting uneven fights. He’s fought legit guys for sure, but his record is crazy padded too.

entertaining fight... I like Sirgiy's pivots and footwork. GGG wasn't as busy but his shots really knocked Sirgiy's head back. But we can see how G can be hurt in the body too. Imagine what Canelo can do if they fight a 3rd time

GGG looked old and beat. It’s a well known fact that GGG ducked Ward. Dude wanted no part of him. He knew he would get a beat down.

Don't forget when people claimed Canelo was ducking GGG he wasn't even fighting at 160.

This is not true. Canelo was the WBC champ at 160, he took the fight with Cotto knowing that GGG was the mandatory and he was up next. He was even given an extra defense to fight Khan. He said the whole time he was ready yet kept putting the fight off and vacated.

I'm not a fanboy of either, I'm only saying this is not true.

Shoulda never signed with Arum.

If Spence Crawford doesn’t happen after the Danny fight that’s on Spence though. Thurman has no belt now, I doubt Manny’s team takes that fight, and Ugas ain’t sellin ppvs. Porter rematch could be there I guess but still, they gotta make the real fight happen.

what grave did they dig up chazz witherspoon from :sick: as an old K1 fan i was looking forward to spong/usyk too.

^^^
1570632025200.png

he was the undisputed champion of the light welterweight division

can't help that the opposition wasn't that great

Back
Top Bottom