Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty good night of fights. I couldn't get on NT cuz I was streaming on two devices at once lol. Can't post when you have to cast your screen off a stream site.

Fury showed a lotta guts tonight fighting through that cut. Davison nearly lost him that fight not knowing the ruling on it, though. Thought Tyson was gonna score the KO in 10 or 11, but then outta nowhere Wallin with that 12th. Hoo boy. Good scoring by the judges, though - cut and a couple of rounds aside, Fury dominated.

DAZN had a pretty good card today too. I think most of Mexico was in the ring at some point tonight :lol:

Last edited:
Pretty good night of fights. I couldn't get on NT cuz I was streaming on two devices at once lol. Can't post when you have to cast your screen off a stream site.

Fury showed a lotta guts tonight fighting through that cut. Davison nearly lost him that fight not knowing the ruling on it, though. Thought Tyson was gomna score the KO in 10 or 11, but then outta nowhere Wallin with that 12th. Hoo boy. Good scoring by the judges, though - cut and a couple of rounds aside, Fury dominated.

DAZN had a pretty good card today too. I think most of Mexico was in the ring at some point tonight :lol:

I blame that more on commission than I do on Davison. Weeks told him it was an accidental headbutt, he didn't any reason to assume that it wasn't.

The commission should have had someone inform both corners as soon as they made the decision after viewing the replay. Not surprising tho that Bob Bennett doesn't have **** together when it comes to stuff like this.

I blame that more on commission than I do on Davison. Weeks told him it was an accidental headbutt, he didn't any reason to assume that it wasn't.

The commission should have had someone inform both corners as soon as they made the decision after viewing the replay. Not surprising tho that Bob Bennett doesn't have **** together when it comes to stuff like this.

Very true. Commission needed to tell Weeks, and it's his job to inform the corners.

Newbie to thread. Never knew existed lol. Would have posted more from my first two live fights of pac/broner and pac/Thurman . Anyone going to Spence/porter ?

20 years ago dlh vs Trinidad

Since its a boxing thread if you remember the fight who do you think won or if you haven’t watch it. What a shame they never had a rematch. For dlh won it

The height difference might be an advantage for canela. Krushers body is gonna be right in the strike zone for saul to pound all night. Kinda like what he did to fielding.

I remember when JCC JR moved up to 175 to fight Fonfora and caught that work. He quit in his corner and he is known to have one of the best chins in boxing. Weight classes exist for a reason and regardless of what you think of Kovalev at this point in his career, dude has probably the best jab in the game and has power to put you out.

The height difference might be an advantage for canela. Krushers body is gonna be right in the strike zone for saul to pound all night. Kinda like what he did to fielding.

Kov has a tremendous jab though. Gonna be hard to get on the inside of the bigger fighter w/ a very good jab. That’s how he was able to survive the Yarde fight when things got tough

I just watched the plelims to the prelims on fs2. Now 4 more before quillin. Sheeesh

quillin and angulo in that ***** slugging :lol: but damn quillin looked washed.

Back
Top Bottom