Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Angulo is built like my 69 year old dad and fights like my 9 year old border collie/corgi mix when strays come inside my property lol. Ugly *** fight, but I respect that second half wind he gets once he warms up. chalk up another win for the dad-bods, lol

Who has the upper hand in the Spence/Porter fight?
I’m naturally a Spence fan ‘cause he’s from Dallas. So, of course I have some bias.

Woke up this morning and thought I missed the fight
Came to the thread to read some fight commentary and realized yesterday was the 21st not the 28th

Gary Russell lookin awfully desperate running his mouth now. Gotta fight consistently and against top opponents and you’ll get good fights/paydays like he would against a top name like LSC.

He gave Loma his toughest fight to date, but his resume is weak sauce

Gary Russell lookin awfully desperate running his mouth now. Gotta fight consistently and against top opponents and you’ll get good fights/paydays like he would against a top name like LSC.

Was it really tough? If my memory serves me right, it was a shut out. I think Lomachenko arguably won every round.

Hes telling the truth about 99%of what hes saying though.

Also, you might want to watch the lomachenko fight again with the volume off and ignore the judges scorecards. Lomachenko dogged him for 12 rounds.

LSC ain't much better.

Fought once in 2018 which was the Abner rematch no one asked for, and hasn't said much of anything about fighting again this year. Last time he was in there with a live guy was Frampton in early 17.

They should make that fight but it's been rumored that LSC is one of Al's "guys", and he's protecting him a bit.

Last edited:
Jock vs hurd is foty so far for me.

I think gvozdyk vs beterbiev will be foty when the year is over

Back
Top Bottom