Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 11/23 - Wilder vs. Ortiz II FOX PPV, Smith vs. Ryder/Cancio vs. Alvarado DAZN

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTA 809

Supporter
Joined Mar 6, 2004
Happy New Year's guys .

Im passing on the Broner/Pac PPV. Is the replay airing during the Thurman/Josesito Lopez card?

Joined Mar 4, 2013
Hopefully the cats at 147 start fighting each other. Had high hopes for that division, but of course the haymon and pbc fighters want the easy way out.

Mikey’s about to have one of the better resumes at 147 in just two fights smh
Sad sad state we are in

Joined Sep 28, 2003
Hopefully the cats at 147 start fighting each other. Had high hopes for that division, but of course the haymon and pbc fighters want the easy way out.

Mikey’s about to have one of the better resumes at 147 in just two fights smh
Sad sad state we are in
Does Mikey Garcia have a shot? I am not accusing him, but even if he is on Victor Conte's finest cocktail I do not think he can overcome the size of Spence.

Joined Oct 10, 2013
Does Mikey Garcia have a shot? I am not accusing him, but even if he is on Victor Conte's finest cocktail I do not think he can overcome the size of Spence.
Think it can go either way. Really depends on who runs the show to start it all off. I don’t see a KO

Joined Sep 16, 2004
If mikey somehow wins, hes either one of the greatest fighters of recent memory or Spence is one of the most overrated fighters of recent memory.

Joined Sep 28, 2003
I do think that Mikey Garcia will actually hit Spence more than he would against Lomachenko or Crawford. The problem is can he eat Spence's attack.

SLP

formerly slp product
Joined Feb 8, 2005
New thread :nthat:

Happy New Years fellas!
I'm low key very intrigued by this upcoming Pac vs AB fight. I feel like were gonna get a good show from both.

Joined Feb 7, 2010
New thread :nthat:

Happy New Years fellas!
I'm low key very intrigued by this upcoming Pac vs AB fight. I feel like were gonna get a good show from both.
if AB keeps running his mouth that will at least make it entertaining to some degree

Top Bottom